Giran 14.03 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 14.03

Started by tihic, March 14, 2009, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on March 14, 2009, 09:36:26 PM
dont vide old times to now since every side have good items and when it was fearless vs rest fearless was full geared with the best items on server vs few ppls full geared and ppls in random b

Mmm,not bad point,now both sides got good gear,but since many ppl is saying in forum how pro they'r,they shouldn't cry'bout Temp....

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 14, 2009, 09:46:45 PM
Fearless when? ( ahh i know when castle was bugged and they crush whole crystals in first 5min or when they run to baium ?)

ps. no flame to Fearless just try to know about which temps are we talking here best v3+L3gion+SINS or lolFearless with lamespy tactics... still best aden sieg Inspire (w/o FTR/Sheva ) vs Fearless (when Danny aka hammerhe took castle) and that Creed? (FTR + j3 clan + somekiddos)

ps.2 some screens plox! i was off...

v3+L3gion+SINS This one I guess

TheLox

Anti-Temp side won cause I wasn't there! Be ready for tomorrow!

PvtStuka

Quote from: chlipus on March 14, 2009, 08:01:30 PM
we can try 1 pt for 1 pt
1 pt from heroes or 1 pt from eb or 1 pt from ex
tell me when and where

Don't be too high about ex... I could kill 1 party in mos with my sorc/ee 3 months ago and I had only a bd/se on my back, on dual box. I can show you screens since I rofled my ass out how suckage you were. I even had to pk those who didn't dare to flag, and you came back like 3 times to pk me. Theheroes and EB can pvp, I admit that.

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 14, 2009, 09:04:10 PM
Now w/o FOi,u cry'bout zerg,a bit pathetic,isn't it?....

And btw,if most of u r so freaking cool skilled/geared or w/e,in 50 vs 80 (more or less siege numbers taken from random posts) u should have won.
Or don't u guys remember old Fearless who used to won vs zerg machines?....

Don't forget, at fearless times they had the best equipment on the server, and that counted a LOT. Now, equipment wise, the server is kinda balanced.

I dunno if temp were more at this siege or not, since I didn't count, I was busy healing my party. But we could have done better organization-wise. So gf.

Astramael      [db/tr]

macris-0007

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 14, 2009, 09:48:41 PM

v3+L3gion+SINS This one I guess

so when they won vs that mshine zerg because i cant get it still....i remember just 1 sieg at giran but that was also a lol sieg because greekmagic at acropolguards (sry if i wrote smth wrong) took castle for his own after sieg we kick them out - -' later was won sieg giran/epic sieg aden then lolspytactic (smashed cryst)
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Baloo

And btw,if most of u r so freaking cool skilled/geared or w/e,in 50 vs 80 (more or less siege numbers taken from random posts) u should have won.

I don't get your point about the gear, do you mean temps are not well geared ? If yes, then let me laugh a bit.
Ah and fearless time has really nothing to do with what's happening now. In fearless time there wasn't a big ally vs splitted clans, which are mostly near to die, in front of fearless there first was fenix (ok they sucked hard, but still they had the number :P) and then Eclipse (was the ally's name right ?).

Quote from: Pawciu on March 14, 2009, 09:43:51 PM
buahahah we were much more LOOOL  :D :D :D :D dont say that bullshit Cry! Cry! Cry mode on! LOOOOOL
It was 3 clans vs 3 clans!! TH,EB,EX vs FTR,BM,CB
stfu and gf

Indeed you were much more than us. At the beginning it was maybe 50 vs 80, but it went fast in a 30-40 vs 80.
And your 3 clans vs 3 clans shit... lol... FTR had something like 5 ppl online xD
Temps were zerging, that's a fact, mainly 'coz we weren't enough for sure, but still don't come and say it was equal number.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

Sali

with that difrence Fearless had superior stuff compraring to theirs enemies... and here Temp have same or better stuff than we, so number make difrence + like some1 said, even monkeys can play archers  :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

macris-0007

Quote from: Sali on March 15, 2009, 12:29:07 AM
with that difrence Fearless had superior stuff compraring to theirs enemies... and here Temp have same or better stuff than we, so number make difrence + like some1 said, even monkeys can play archers  :P

even Moule said that eclipse were smashed n44bs at c/b grade when they got a grades already... we all know end of story   :P
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

jygh

Quote from: Baloo on March 15, 2009, 12:27:42 AM

FTR had something like 5 ppl online xD

dont lie ! i had 8 ppls in pt :P (after 5) but there was 3-4 more fighters :P

anyway gz to temp  ( ps i dont cry )
  Nightmare 30x

Furesy

Quote from: Pawciu on March 14, 2009, 09:43:51 PM
buahahah we were much more LOOOL  :D :D :D :D dont say that bullshit Cry! Cry! Cry mode on! LOOOOOL
It was 3 clans vs 3 clans!! TH,EB,EX vs FTR,BM,CB
No need to prove you are retarded dude, keep counting clans while I count people.

iNs

Quote from: Furesy on March 15, 2009, 10:29:41 AM
No need to prove you are retarded dude, keep counting clans while I count people.

Fur, this is like talking to a wall i guess xd
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Furesy

Quote from: iNs on March 15, 2009, 10:41:42 AM
Fur, this is like talking to a wall i guess xd
So what, it's entertaining lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD7uu8L-Xxk

TheLox

Quote from: Furesy on March 15, 2009, 10:54:37 AM
So what, it's entertaining lol