News:

Main Menu

Gludio 15/03/2009

Started by Proku, March 15, 2009, 11:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaplin

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 16, 2009, 12:06:36 PM
+1

but one thing i have to say. (Some of) you Temp guys lack fair play. when you win, you mock us with "GG", "cry more" and so on. how do you expect us to say a simple "good fight" when you can't say "good fight" without a dose of sarcasm? i'm not speaking about players i know since a long time and i respect, like Luci, Voudas, Astri etc, but the new EB pups that joined the alliance at its height, knew not defeat and they are arrogant w/o limits. Its those kind of lowskilled, big-mouthed players that can't do shit on their own, but they hide behind numbers and the real Heroes elite and then they start mocking us (the enemies) when they win, while the real powerful Temps keep their mouth shut or maybe just say a "gf" without sarcasm, just like most of us, enjoy the fight, but respect the enemy.

Its those kind of parasites you have in your midst that make people cry/complain/hate Temp so much.

Sadly, because one thing i learned: wartags and allies change all the time, real ingame friends stay, those you respect respect you back, but once you're an idiot, you're always an idiot.
+2
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Neozinhu

+1

but one thing i have to say. (Some of) you Temp guys lack fair play. when you win, you mock us with "GG", "cry more" and so on. how do you expect us to say a simple "good fight" when you can't say "good fight" without a dose of sarcasm? i'm not speaking about players i know since a long time and i respect, like Luci, Voudas, Astri etc, but the new EB pups that joined the alliance at its height, knew not defeat and they are arrogant w/o limits. Its those kind of lowskilled, big-mouthed players that can't do shit on their own, but they hide behind numbers and the real Heroes elite and then they start mocking us (the enemies) when they win, while the real powerful Temps keep their mouth shut or maybe just say a "gf" without sarcasm, just like most of us, enjoy the fight, but respect the enemy.

Its those kind of parasites you have in your midst that make people cry/complain/hate Temp so much.

Sadly, because one thing i learned: wartags and allies change all the time, real ingame friends stay, those you respect respect you back, but once you're an idiot, you're always an idiot.

+3

btw....

those big mouth guys is the same that in the night cry to not be killed when they're alone
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Penicilin

+1

Im not playing since some time, just reading the siege topics.... and the one thing i can tell is that u have 100% more arogant Players (i mean the oposite side of TEMP) (not specially u). Just check topic of the last sieges and the number of excuses the losing side made (there is a saying that "only the guilty ones are looking for an explanation".)
NM 30x
Penicilin bp/wc

FeelmyBow

+1

you know that comes from both sides, altho some peoples enjoyed it to win the last time's and changed by attitude (like MrL2 and a few others). personally i liked him, but all of a sudden in my eye's he became a complete retard (or it was some1 else who played on his char the last day's).
Anyway i don't think you can say that about Temp only cause ive seen it in alot of clans.
(altho this is just my opinion).
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Pawciu

+1

who is arrogant? and iForce said "temp w/o flames are so freaking lames!" it's funny? we don't cry
look at your own post! for example:
Quote from: mark_elesse on March 16, 2009, 11:45:27 AM

: <<<

n/c its funny?

mortal

Amila has nice body on this photo ^^ joke
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Voodoo

PvtStuka

Quote from: Pawciu on March 17, 2009, 04:07:06 PM
who is arrogant? and iForce said "temp w/o flames are so freaking lames!" it's funny? we don't cry
look at your own post! for example:
n/c its funny?

It isn't a coincidence that Mark put his title on the man with the chesthair-forest ;D

Astramael      [db/tr]

Pawciu

i know it's for fun  :D, but If i were Alex/Camy i will be angry  ;)

SirAlex

Quote from: Pawciu on March 17, 2009, 06:23:48 PM
i know it's for fun  :D, but If i were Alex i will be angry  ;)

Well i'm not angry, the photo rox to bad i didnt saw it first to put it on forum, but i would have chose someone else isntead of BlueCube (hey Thanos :D).

And yea, my ass rox also :D.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on March 17, 2009, 07:40:38 PM
Well i'm not angry, the photo rox to bad i didnt saw it first to put it on forum, but i would have chose someone else isntead of BlueCube (hey Thanos :D).

And yea, my ass rox also :D.
I'd so hit you if you were that, to bad you're a lawyer and you would most certainly sue me the second after :D

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on March 17, 2009, 07:40:38 PM
but i would have chose someone else isntead of BlueCube (hey Thanos :D).
mine for sure :>
  Nightmare 30x