Schuttgart, 28/03/09 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart, 28/03/09

Started by DePayens, March 29, 2009, 11:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on March 29, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
well devil is kinda knowing on nm :P he was ally lider of touchmymonkey ally :P and about ingela or smtihng like i have no idea ... prolly someone form doi  / anyway gz cloud :)

another ally who failed vs Fearless  ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Devil

Quote from: seboulba on March 29, 2009, 07:47:03 PM

another topic you failed in ;)

jygh

Quote from: seboulba on March 29, 2009, 07:47:03 PM
as i remember they had every castle on nm in those times ..... so i rly dont see ur point here sebo
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ondall on March 29, 2009, 11:54:43 AM
I hope You will become better and better every day cause we need a fresh blood here  :)
he's not rly new around.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

DePayens

Quote from: Montana on March 29, 2009, 01:19:26 PM
hehe I dont know how many clans were there  xD but you had really no chance vs us and we was just 1 clan :D,
30 min for the end, half of us were gone to innadril, and in this time you have taken the castle.
The rest of the time was not enough to get the castle back..... so gratulations to ur ally Cloud

TY :P
We are still 2 clans only in ally, and even if we can say we're building a large fellowship with dragons ally too, we created just the day before the siege a common forum, then really just a few of people from other clans involved could have been informed on time.
I know it would be easier to join larger clans in a larger ally, but we're still conviced that friendship and cameratism could give more fun that pure power with people we don't know:P
We experienced that situation when we left united very long time ago and we joined ethernals:)
They were huge but...friendship wasn't the same, probably even cause language incompatibilities but..I mean, we missed our friends:D
And now we've met them again we won't ever leave:P

About luck, we must say thank you to our knowledge of Schuttgart castle, cause for 2 times it was due to that higher position inside the engrave room that we were able to deny the engrave to enemies.

I can't say we have been lucky:P
Both Bocarica and BadBoys asked us to help them in their rush and then attacked us from the back so xd, it could be better with luck xd
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

shehan

Quote from: Ingela on March 29, 2009, 01:45:46 PM
lol newbie clan got castle...

Newbie ?... lewl... Look at ur self plz... Cry more plz :) thx, bb Q_Q