about CL of BA :D - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

about CL of BA :D

Started by 6bIK, March 23, 2009, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: Kapa on March 24, 2009, 09:45:25 AM
lol, Mr. pussyface why u want old BA, to soe from port agian even if i call u on 1v2?
look on a mirror before u have big mouth, you are nobody here.

cmon kapa xD this screen shows nothing....I perfectly remember those times...1) as u can see I was  unsubbed xD...2) the style of calling ppl and then attack them with a whole pt behind was known as the water xD expecially from frats/tla =P (notice sylena behind...just n/c about him^^)
btw about calling me pussyface...nobody flamed u but I just noticed that no OLD BA are back at all :D ...
but as I see the effect of new AoD's member infected u too  .... :) ( and u know that I always respected u with ur clan... )

p.s if u need to pvp against dhart , chose whatever char u want...i'll equip him and we'll fight if u care so much :) ...

i'm scared of nobody...expecially with some pedo perverts like u davy xD ( u know what i'm talkin' about :-* )
cya around , respect
Dhart

Kapa

Quote from: Dhart on March 24, 2009, 03:40:08 PM
cmon kapa xD this screen shows nothing....I perfectly remember those times...1) as u can see I was  unsubbed xD...2) the style of calling ppl and then attack them with a whole pt behind was known as the water xD expecially from frats/tla =P (notice sylena behind...just n/c about him^^)
btw about calling me pussyface...nobody flamed u but I just noticed that no OLD BA are back at all :D ...
but as I see the effect of new AoD's member infected u too  .... :) ( and u know that I always respected u with ur clan... )

p.s if u need to pvp against dhart , chose whatever char u want...i'll equip him and we'll fight if u care so much :) ...

i'm scared of nobody...expecially with some pedo perverts like u davy xD ( u know what i'm talkin' about :-* )
cya around , respect
Dhart

lal,tell me only 1 time when i didnt pvp couse im unsubbed
tell me 1 time, when i called somebody to 1v1 and my pt killed him(in this case i would kill them all)

do you know whos are on Ba now? there are some old Ba member too, but you think you are old member bu its not really true. do you ever heard Gover? i think he left server before u ever started here. But all of this whatever, the old BA was respected,but our power was only organization (look Balee's 1.st Dion siege movie from 2006 summer, we were all in B grade, but parties had bp,pp,dancer,songer,cat buff and Balee hits 4-5k on bw light and carnage to enemy as HE 70+ no sub) , believe this BA nowadays also good organized, thise times are never will be similar like on old Frat/SF times, but believe its not this BA fault, so dont disturb my ppl without reason,go beat them if u can ;)
pussyface coming from real life gallery,u cant remember? :)
i respect u,but defend my clan thats all :P
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

Dhart

Quote from: Kapa on March 24, 2009, 04:17:22 PM
lal,tell me only 1 time when i didnt pvp couse im unsubbed
tell me 1 time, when i called somebody to 1v1 and my pt killed him(in this case i would kill them all)

do you know whos are on Ba now? there are some old Ba member too, but you think you are old member bu its not really true. do you ever heard Gover? i think he left server before u ever started here. But all of this whatever, the old BA was respected,but our power was only organization (look Balee's 1.st Dion siege movie from 2006 summer, we were all in B grade, but parties had bp,pp,dancer,songer,cat buff and Balee hits 4-5k on bw light and carnage to enemy as HE 70+ no sub) , believe this BA nowadays also good organized, thise times are never will be similar like on old Frat/SF times, but believe its not this BA fault, so dont disturb my ppl without reason,go beat them if u can ;)
pussyface coming from real life gallery,u cant remember? :)
i respect u,but defend my clan thats all :P
I didnt attack ur clan <.< I said the opposite ! ><...I meant that I loved the times with gover ( y I rmember him:P) balee etc etc...I liked them <.<...and I prefer old ba to new BA ... that's all=P
(ofc u'r old BA too nab ! )
p,s i'm not pussyface !!!!!!!!!! <.<

Kapa

Quote from: Dhart on March 24, 2009, 04:26:22 PM
I didnt attack ur clan <.< I said the opposite ! ><...I meant that I loved the times with gover ( y I rmember him:P) balee etc etc...I liked them <.<...and I prefer old ba to new BA ... that's all=P
(ofc u'r old BA too nab ! )
p,s i'm not pussyface !!!!!!!!!! <.<

>><<><><<<><><>>>><><<<<><><>>><> so lavjaman :D
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler

Dhart

Quote from: Kapa on March 24, 2009, 04:29:34 PM
>><<><><<<><><>>>><><<<<><><>>><> so lavjaman :D
lavjman = ?xD

Nande

NW could be not the same too, cuz many ppl left, and FI too (Yvette, Phatee etc)
L2 carreer finished.

Dhart

Quote from: Nande on March 24, 2009, 07:07:13 PM
NW could be not the same too, cuz many ppl left, and FI too (Yvette, Phatee etc)
I perfectly know...I could say the same about AoD ^^

Dadghamor

i'm still waiting the day..the day when this server will sink down forever.

Kapa

Quote from: Dadghamor on March 25, 2009, 12:46:08 AM
i'm still waiting the day..the day when this server will sink down forever.
Infinity is already an oldies home....  ;D
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler

estoDaAsco

Quote from: Kapa on March 25, 2009, 08:06:29 AM
Infinity is already an oldies home....  ;D

Olds left it long time ago, this is something like a sacred temple, you shouldn't stay here like that, this community had a name, had  real players,real wars,real enemies, now here is nothing and you contribute to spoil this remember even more, let it die, we want stay in peace...

by Hindemith

PD: Ban me again morons!

Tinus

Quote from: Dhart on March 24, 2009, 03:40:08 PM

cya around , respect
Dhart

ur unsubbed, now tell me, why do u ask for kai the cat spellbook in ur title?  ::) ::)

n/c dhart ;)

still luv ya
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Dhart

Quote from: Tinus on March 25, 2009, 05:05:49 PM
ur unsubbed, now tell me, why do u ask for kai the cat spellbook in ur title?  ::) ::)

n/c dhart ;)

still luv ya
mby cos I needed it for my future sub ? Oo...do u search for the sb u need just when u sub the char?lol xD