Quote from: Montana on March 30, 2009, 09:22:20 AM
hahahahhaha skazi Marine eto bila wytka xDDDDDD
400 lol facking lier ur max dmg on me was 200 dmg so again stfu

dude don't speak about your dmg plz....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

our4n0s

Quote from: Soltys on March 28, 2009, 07:47:14 PM
funny i always thought that hurricane is wind attack but nvm, GF

what about vortex? what about that kind of drain SH have? kkbb you really ever guessed you would learn me about the skill's nature? some drains are fire, some others re dark, vortex remains dark, and hurricane, everyone knows it, is wind, you cannot know what skill he used against me can you? ok, so shut the freak up
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Defoe on March 29, 2009, 07:15:37 AM
in game where all depends from stuff/buffs/sub combo...
indeed, and he is suposed to have a high matk being SH, his dmg proves he cannot even just get proper buffs, or a good setup, that was the point, i did it to him since he is the first moron posting all the time dmgs dealed by bluecube or some other mates i ve, i guessed it would pretty much make him shut the freak up, at least i hoped (That's why i did not mention the 60 dmg shot you gave me  ;D i knew you had no buffs), and i would say the dmg you re being dealed is mostly related to the atacked's stuff/buff/combo since any DD pretty much buff for damages, at least on sieges where i doubt you use your evasion setup that much.
retired

Furesy

Quote from: our4n0s on March 30, 2009, 12:53:20 PM
and i would say the dmg you re being dealed is mostly related to the atacked's stuff/buff/combo since any DD pretty much buff for damages, at least on sieges where i doubt you use Deathand's evasion setup that much.
Corrected just that lil part there xD

iNs

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 29, 2009, 11:47:37 PM
sure i do bro ! :D i jsut wanted let Ins know that i am smitin' him daily XDDDDDDd

lol ! i just noticed im -145 rofl.

Hatred ;(
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

our4n0s

Quote from: iNs on March 30, 2009, 01:17:05 PM
lol ! i just noticed im -145 rofl.

Hatred ;(
Keep me at -100 guys, it's mio's job
retired

cthon

AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Soltys

Quote from: our4n0s on March 30, 2009, 12:39:04 PM
what about vortex? what about that kind of drain SH have? kkbb you really ever guessed you would learn me about the skill's nature? some drains are fire, some others re dark, vortex remains dark, and hurricane, everyone knows it, is wind, you cannot know what skill he used against me can you? ok, so shut the freak up

Every Sh / Sk knows that Hurricane is the best skill on siege - range 900, stronger than drains and it cast faster than vortex and have faster re - use also.

BTW  
Quote from: our4n0s on March 30, 2009, 12:39:04 PM
you cannot know what skill he used against me can you? ok, so shut the freak up

lol u are such a retard and dumbass and forgot that you were flaming my dmg omg  ::) and finally shut the freak up cuz we all have enough of your bullshit on forum / hero chat, noone here is bigger retard, you < duxel  even him didn't wrote things like "oh mi mi pro oly bot, mi freak all, mi buy temp asses to freak"    
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

iNs

Quote from: Soltys on March 30, 2009, 05:45:36 PM
Every Sh / Sk knows that Hurricane is the best skill on siege - range 900, stronger than drains and it cast faster than vortex and have faster re - use also.

BTW  
lol u are such a retard and dumbass and forgot that you were flaming my dmg omg  ::) and finally shut the freak up cuz we all have enough of your bullshit on forum / hero chat, noone here is bigger retard, you < duxel  even him didn't wrote things like "oh mi mi pro oly bot, mi freak all, mi buy temp asses to freak"    

easter comming, bunny'll bring you a dictionary, you got it !
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...