Main Menu

Hellbound TESTS on Arena !

Started by Anemonia, March 30, 2009, 10:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

where is gone the topic with the link for the DN hellbound? XD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

weapon_zero

official dn doom preacher visited this topic *STAMP* xD

Finisterre

News : Rushing motion has started to work.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

TakeMeHere

Quote from: Finisterre on March 31, 2009, 11:48:28 PM
News : Rushing motion has started to work.

tomorrow will be rollback ? : >

Dumbled0re

Anemonia ftw... like always around here the one most criticized is the one doing something good <3 ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 03, 2009, 10:55:20 AM
Anemonia ftw... like always around here the one most criticized is the one doing something good <3 ;)

yeah... was going to rec him, then LOOKED at his karma......-700something?....hmmm..... maybe he prefers smites?

Dumbled0re

Quote from: ChillyWilly on April 03, 2009, 03:47:07 PM
yeah... was going to rec him, then LOOKED at his karma......-700something?....hmmm..... maybe he prefers smites?
Masochist ? dont think so... ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Anemonia

Few Announces from me.

[NOTICE] FullCheck as usual before testing. Another neat amount of various fixes. Also started implementing, as big request, Kamael/Hellbound quests. Dynasty (Armors, Jewelry, Weapons) recipes and parts quests done (npc drops for quest item still not up).

This mean that the top donation feature wont be dynasty anymore.

Arena Have Icarus (YES! Icarus)

Last night we tested things like CL change w/o GM by using the NPC and its working perfectly ^^.

I'll keep you updated with most asked questions in future and i can just tell you that with the great work of Drake (mostly at night) we're making a good progress at HB updates so i guess we will be soon migrating to the next chronicle on all servers.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Anemonia on April 04, 2009, 08:14:49 AM

This mean that the top donation feature wont be dynasty anymore.

old_dynasty sets renamed to  Dnet sets on arna
any comments about Dnet vs new_Dynasty?

wildpussy

will royal guard, knight order leaeder work? clan lvl 9/10?
dinasty as official or overpowered edited ones? dinasty for lvl 80+ or 76+, mutants go above 80? icarus will be donate only??
in oly we chose buffs? olympiad in 3vs3?
lvl 80 skills ? now they work weird, some of them not reachable, some not work at all
lethals fixed? mirage ? other 79 skill that never worked?

freezoid1

Quote from: Anemonia on April 04, 2009, 08:14:49 AM
Few Announces from me.

Arena Have Icarus (YES! Icarus)
omg icarus spitter +0 is like draco bow +7..... +haste??  :o

flamingAwe

Quote from: wildpussy on April 04, 2009, 11:02:49 AM
will royal guard, knight order leaeder work? clan lvl 9/10?
dinasty as official or overpowered edited ones? dinasty for lvl 80+ or 76+, mutants go above 80? icarus will be donate only??
in oly we chose buffs? olympiad in 3vs3?
lvl 80 skills ? now they work weird, some of them not reachable, some not work at all
lethals fixed? mirage ? other 79 skill that never worked?

about dyna w8ting for answer to my above question (IL dyna on arena renamed already to Dnet sets, working as S grade)
in oly  you can chose buffs (0fc limited amount from limitd list)
mirage is fine and you perfectly know it (or ask WP/kikos dunno who uses this acc to write on forum now)