News:

Main Menu

Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube

Started by Ashlynn, March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shilliene on April 17, 2009, 07:27:03 PM
what it means cause im not VERY good at eng :P
" David Bowie is so played out" means that his best years of fame are over, everyone knows him, yet almost nobody is listening to his music anymore.  :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

shavour

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 17, 2009, 11:47:25 PM
" David Bowie is so played out" means that his best years of fame are over, everyone knows him, yet almost nobody is listening to his music anymore.  :)

Kinda like furesy.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Furesy

Ashlynn

Quote from: Furesy on April 18, 2009, 08:28:23 PM
What xD?

You don't wanna hear my music I bet D=
lul. Sing us a song!  :D

Ret ard ired

Geoylas

your work is truly wonderful , gz for you.
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUpUPHO3EU

Ashlynn

Ret ard ired

Shilliene

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 17, 2009, 11:47:25 PM

maybe u know only ppl listening to present music, not the beatles, rolling stones, the doors etc. these ppl are listening to his music.
QuoteYou see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shilliene on April 21, 2009, 04:22:49 PM
maybe u know only ppl listening to present music, not the beatles, rolling stones, the doors etc. these ppl are listening to his music.
nope, I know people who listen to various kinds of music, not only the recent one :) I also listen to older music, even older then The Beatles, but I don't know anyone who is listening to david Bowie :P

Ret ard ired

oxigan

I'm stunned 0.o And some people ask donater coins for less impressive signs! Great :)
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

Ashlynn

Quote from: oxigan on April 21, 2009, 06:22:42 PM
I'm stunned 0.o And some people ask donater coins for less impressive signs! Great :)
so you want me to ask 3 DC for a signature? :)

Ret ard ired

Dhart

well well well I'll take advantage of this topic asking you ppl some little things :p
i'm working on my signature  but I got so many ideas and every time I start working on it I can't chose how to make it / what put in it :p
here it is

this is not the finished work ofc , it just contains a little mix of the ideas I have got in my mind , same goes for the font (it was just to show that it'll take the nick :p ) and everything else ... just asking you what kind of ideas would you reccomend me...cause I rly don't know where to put hands since my ideas confuse me every sec more...:p
regards, Dhart