Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube - Page 25

News:

Main Menu

Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube

Started by Ashlynn, March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meto

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 13, 2009, 02:49:18 PM
nah, don't take it literally :) But even clicking and draging mouse are hand actions, so they are hand-made in that way :)

plop plop u talk too much... less talk much work... plop plop :)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

shavour

Quote from: Meto on June 13, 2009, 08:22:08 PM
plop plop u talk too much... less talk much work... plop plop :)

meto want a good sig?
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Ashlynn

Seems like I won't make any sig anytime soon. I've just taken up Sims 3. And it will last years since I'll get rid of Simaddiction. :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

windoo

Could you give me opinion about my own sig ? XD
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

abusinG

Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

Cynical

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 11, 2009, 05:10:16 PM
thank you :) I bet I wouldn't even create something nice from dark background.. I am totally out of inspiration so I think I'm gonna close this topic pretty soon :)
too bad :/ but u inspired alot of people haha, now every1 are tryin to make sigs, wich is cool, afterall sigs are best when made by oneself,
hope the muse comes back to ya

Ashlynn

Quote from: Cynical on June 16, 2009, 05:28:33 PM
too bad :/ but u inspired alot of people haha, now every1 are tryin to make sigs, wich is cool, afterall sigs are best when made by oneself,
thank you :) maybe later I will make something again.. :P

Agreed on the self-made sigs, they are exactly as you want them to look like, and you love them best. Much more then any other sig made for you, no matter how many coins you paid for get some. Afterall - more sigs made by ppl themselves » less work for me » more time for Sims 3 :D
Since frideay all my chakra and inspiration is flowing in the only way > to design some ****ing brilliant house :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Diabolical

Quote from: Cynical on June 16, 2009, 05:28:33 PM

stop wasting time and move ur ass and do what i asked u !
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 16, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

Agreed on the self-made sigs, they are exactly as you want them to look like, and you love them best. Much more then any other sig made for you, no matter how many coins you paid for get some. Afterall - more sigs made by ppl themselves » less work for me » more time for Sims 3 :D
Since frideay all my chakra and inspiration is flowing in the only way > to design some ****ing brilliant house :D

Omg another sims3 lover. My gf loves that game also.. Its so boring ;D
At least when i play L2 she doesnt care about it when she's playing sims3 :D

PS: Gl into ur house :)

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79
Big fat dorf warsmith lvl 70^^

Proud to had been HEAVENGUARD member.
Proud to had been at SF side.
U are born without knowing, u die without wanting, so live well ur interval^^.

Cynical

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 16, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

:D Sims is addictive indeed , gl with the house xD

Quote from: Diabolical on June 16, 2009, 09:49:21 PM
stop wasting time and move ur ass and do what i asked u !

do not pressure me or imma kick ya in teh nuts !

Meto

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM
Making signatures is pretty trendy nowadays, hence I decided to make my own advertising topic :)

Some of the sigs are rather old and poor, therefore I will put them in ascending order, from the newest to the oldest...

Ye! And the last thing! If you are interested in having such a signature, just pm me :) (for free, for sure. :P)

Feel free to discuss them, I can take all kind of criticism except the retarded one :)

Here we go...

something to add...

She is cool signature maker

annndd SHE is HOT  :o ::) ::)

Meto