scary

i was first few rushes .. cuz my net crashed .. anyway gf to both side`s
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

oOMiaOo

yeah, wicked siege... enjoyed it :D
im crackin up the way former eternal members r trying to kill me  :D seems like they've made macros on meh lololo
gf anyway, gz to new owners

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Marinella

ehh i wanna be there but was busy ((

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Diabolical

As i said before .. no more foi no more win

was nice siege
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

ohaem

yea was good siege great tactic :P i had a rly fun on my dworf :P cya on rune

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

SysTemHacK

Nice siege , Grats to all and ofc  Furesy +1  was anice tactic .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Soltys

Quote from: our4n0s on April 04, 2009, 06:38:47 PM
Tbh what strategy do you offer except engraving your own castle with clan bots, which is so freaking low?
Temp is just a wall siting in front of main door and once CB lured you BM + FTr just broke inside, raped the crys, and you lost castle.
But EH ! Loser tactics you use, loser you are !

retarded as always  ::)
anyway gf
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

WindPhoenix

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 05, 2009, 10:54:12 AM
no FOI no win huh? what u gonna say abaut valacas? ;)
Valakas*
that was a pure endurance test. the ally with the highest no. of nolifers won after more then 12 hours of "sieging" in FOG. i gave up after 3 hours of pvp. sadly i have a life  :(
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 05, 2009, 01:41:36 PM
Valakas*
that was a pure endurance test. the ally with the highest no. of nolifers won after more then 12 hours of "sieging" in FOG. i gave up after 3 hours of pvp. sadly i have a life  :(

if u think that we are camping 24/24 boss u dream :D only 4-5 peepz yes (srry for them :D) but thx to them ;) cuz they call us when every boss spawn
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Devil

our4n0s

Quote from: seboulba on April 04, 2009, 06:53:34 PM
its so easy to speak behind ur pc  :P
Allright, that is to be honest the sentence you shouldn't say to me. You are a total moron, and when I say total, i mean that your entire body is filled by silliness.
How do I know that?
Well, you are nothing but a LOW PRICK, a freakING LOW ONE :
I guess nothing but the last event, last sunday, would justify what i wrote :
You were so hungry for a hero statu that you went lower than never, tbh it was even lower than if you had tried to scam someone.
So zzzt was your mate for years, 3 years? in l3gion, we transferedd Zzzt on Moule Sh/Se, he had 38 points.
The last day your transfered on Soulnight, sh/ps, and you pmed me saying you had 12 pts or so (while having ~36) and asking me about Moule's points, of course i did not lie and told you he had 38.
After what you found nothing better to do than beg Zzzt to go Se and leave you the Sh spot 'I just want to be hero when I leave NM, i have never been hero blablablablabla' QQ MOARE.
Well, tbh what is the point being hero in such a way?  you could tell me it is for bogs i would understand, but  wanting to be hero just to have this statu while leaving NM, and in such a way is nothing but pathetic, and still shows how stupid you are.
So well after what zzzt told you no, he had't been hero either so far, and you joined, grabed 2 fights, went to ~42 points, you thought you were safe so you just pmed us to say that you gave up, and that zzzt could enjoy his hero (just made sure he wouldn't join and go 43 pts +).
Eventually (lol you cannot imagine how bad i laughed) Toshiro was hero with 90 pts, 15 wins 0 defeat (damngod good transferer !).
Second, you badly lack balls (here is my point, how dare you write 'easy to speak behind a pc'?):
When two of your irl 'friends' ( at least you thought so) scammed you a baium ring you just said 'bah, i don't care' while they even threatened to beat you irl if you tryed something to get it back, lol.
Not to mention your speciality which is asslicking, i still remember you in Envy, telling me you should go temp in EB quite 3 times a week, and no matter what you say now, this was not for your friendship with Defoe but for RB jewels.
And LOL at you registering L3gion at siege, you use a legend as a freaking clan bot castle, that's cheap, so weak, all the more since l3gion has always been at Sins' side, and what is actualy left of l3gion is in CB, just like what's left of SINS.
Enjoy licking the holes, there's finally one thing you're pretty goot at actually.
retired

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE