Web Analytics
help pls

News:

Main Menu

help pls

Started by baywolfx, April 09, 2009, 10:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baywolfx

Hello . - account info has nothing to do with this problem. deleted by finisterre to avoid ppl think that they could expect for help by posting account info in public.
I joined lineage a few dayss ago and the game worked smoothly,
One day ago I used my human rogue character in server 2 and touched a door with the mouse, then the game disconnected,
Ever since than that player isn’t responding and today I couldn’t even log into him, in addition
Other characters including new ones and even a character in another account cant get to gludin and some other places(gludin is the only placed I noticed) and other random actions such as buy tattoos,
I tried rebooting my computer, reinstalling the game. Doing check full(wich started to say sometimes that the program failed to download file(different files every time) and even when check full was succsesfull it didn’t help.
Please help me
thx

Finisterre

Your server name and whole error log if there was any plz. And here is not support section of your server so please report in your server forum as well (if you haven't).
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]