Healing Golky - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM
Since it seems that nobody gives a freak,I've made this thread.

Track,would be nice if Golky healers/buffers get teleported to Village.It's really annoying...
And how not,some ppl saying the same bs than always : "It's part of the game" "20 coins aren't so much" "Is it so hard to go bs and farm ms?"....well,just,pathetic.
Your freedom finishes when the others' start.That means ppl in A/B/C grade wanna get a Horn,and most of time they just give up,cos of ppl healing,buffing Golky w8ing for their friends,or to log their own bots+DE.....

Nobody will give a freak,but,I feel like making this post.

cry me a river

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Khaot

u must count with fact, that almost ppls who playing there are from old times.New players cant beat others because they havent gear to beat u.Older ppls what playing could give change to get new enemy for PVP, also old players could be play more PVP then HUNT newbie or farming.Dunno why old players make farming when they have all what they need.Probably mamon is more interesting then good pvp for fun.

I dont really care about crying because i didnt, just im surprised why old ppls wont new ppls with sub and make new friends or enemy.This community slowly dies, pvp are rare.

AmayZang

Rofl I love the Q_Q freaktards. Just ignore them they are funny and stupid at the same time

Tewai

port wont solve anythink since they can have xx summoners somewhere behind tree and summon bishop/buffer back in few seconds
GAME OVER

Inferna

The anchor idea is pretty cool.  :D

israfael

Quote from: Khaot on April 14, 2009, 05:06:58 PM
u must count with fact, that almost ppls who playing there are from old times.New players cant beat others because they havent gear to beat u.Older ppls what playing could give change to get new enemy for PVP, also old players could be play more PVP then HUNT newbie or farming.Dunno why old players make farming when they have all what they need.Probably mamon is more interesting then good pvp for fun.

I dont really care about crying because i didnt, just im surprised why old ppls wont new ppls with sub and make new friends or enemy.This community slowly dies, pvp are rare.

true that. i guess golka farming is the main reason why we feel nm is a dying server. new players come, play, reach lvl 76 and hit a wall, becouse they can't get a horn and some may leave after numerous failed attempts. letting players sub easier would give us new players who might recommend this server to other ppl.

sure one can say it's all calculated in the great plan of getting more donations, but i think that concept is failed... if a player likes the dn subclass system and is relatively new he could donate to get rb jewels or dynasty sets.

i'd say remove dropable horns from quest golkas.
make 1 or preferably more quest horns go to main damage pt at a 100% rate and 1 quest horn with a 50% chance for the person with the last hit.

also i think there should be a way to make golkas impossible to heal... if not... alpha anchor or silence.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

WindPhoenix

Quote from: israfael on April 15, 2009, 02:12:42 PM
true that. i guess golka farming is the main reason why we feel nm is a dying server. new players come, play, reach lvl 76 and hit a wall, becouse they can't get a horn and some may leave after numerous failed attempts. letting players sub easier would give us new players who might recommend this server to other ppl.

sure one can say it's all calculated in the great plan of getting more donations, but i think that concept is failed... if a player likes the dn subclass system and is relatively new he could donate to get rb jewels or dynasty sets.

make 1 or preferably more quest horns go to main damage pt at a 100% rate and 1 quest horn with a 50% chance for the person with the last hit.

also i think there should be a way to make golkas impossible to heal... if not... alpha anchor or silence.
or just make subclass quest horn-free ;)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

israfael

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 15, 2009, 02:16:27 PM
or just make subclass quest horn-free ;)

nah, there should be some kind of effort and waiting...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: israfael on April 15, 2009, 02:26:35 PM
nah, there should be some kind of effort and waiting...
log msn tonight. i have to give u you-know-what. and gimme a pm here so i wont forget to log
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

israfael

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 15, 2009, 02:46:07 PM
log msn tonight. i have to give u you-know-what. and gimme a pm here so i wont forget to log

no need for you-know-what... i won't be playing for some time anyway, but i might try to molest you on msn anyway.

our4n0s

Quote from: cristianvernal on April 14, 2009, 03:01:30 AM
is useless from the fact that any freakin annoying guy starts to say "cry.............crybaby.......river................ocean" and stuffs, and that gives no importance to the topic itself..... :x

cry.............crybaby.......river................ocean

retired

our4n0s

Quote from: israfael on April 15, 2009, 02:12:42 PM

yeah, should be like that, basically the tradable horn droped is here to help ppl to sub, but it is a huge failure since it has the very opposite effect
retired