Healing Golky - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Bump

I won't let this topic die slowly.If it isn't Port,Anchor is a very good idea instead.

iuda

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM
Since it seems that nobody gives a freak,I've made this thread.

Track,would be nice if Golky healers/buffers get teleported to Village.It's really annoying...
And how not,some ppl saying the same bs than always : "It's part of the game" "20 coins aren't so much" "Is it so hard to go bs and farm ms?"....well,just,pathetic.
Your freedom finishes when the others' start.That means ppl in A/B/C grade wanna get a Horn,and most of time they just give up,cos of ppl healing,buffing Golky w8ing for their friends,or to log their own bots+DE.....

Nobody will give a freak,but,I feel like making this post.

u absolutly right!  but as in real life this server is full of idiots/brainless ppl/ cheaters and all this!  I just start to get used with this shit.
GET USED WITH IT this server is fulll of shit:)

lKentl

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 15, 2009, 06:47:31 PM
Bump

I won't let this topic die slowly.If it isn't Port,Anchor is a very good idea instead.

it isn't only about healing golkonda
heck, sometimes healing golkonda would give other ppl a chance since w/o it the cow would die in 3 mins max
removing the tradeable horn altogether would solve it....but it would affect economy somehow
just let horn farmers, farm it; but from a different rb than the quest horn's rb.

iuda

Quote from: lKentl on April 15, 2009, 08:07:24 PM
it isn't only about healing golkonda
heck, sometimes healing golkonda would give other ppl a chance since w/o it the cow would die in 3 mins max
removing the tradeable horn altogether would solve it....but it would affect economy somehow
just let horn farmers, farm it; but from a different rb than the quest horn's rb.

LOL   LOL   LOL if all idiots that heals golky have this mentality THATS WHY THIS SERVER IS FULL OF IDIOTS!

selis83

the first golka for quest that i camped was 2 days ago. i saw how they healed it multiple times

but i don;t get the ideea.why should somebody do that,it's only for a quest horn...what is the ideea to kill it when u see around 30 ppl camping it and trying to sub

and i don't think it's rly anything that can be done, only changing ppl point of view
only your charm

lKentl

Quote from: iuda on April 15, 2009, 08:16:27 PM

LOL   LOL   LOL if all idiots that heals golky have this mentality THATS WHY THIS SERVER IS FULL OF IDIOTS!
i have not, ever, healed golkonda,  however there have been times where i've got there in time cos someone healed it.
you rly missed the point

our4n0s

Quote from: lKentl on April 15, 2009, 08:07:24 PM
that's actually another good idea, but  i would prefere removing tradable horns except golk toi
retired

lKentl

Quote from: our4n0s on April 15, 2009, 08:27:51 PM
that's actually another good idea, but  i would prefere removing tradable horns except golk toi

that could be it...but then the golky farmers would complain i guess @.@

@Selis83: ppl heal it to "compete" for most dmg in order to take the drops (tradeable horn mostly).
not everyone does this ofc. 80% of the times i've seen someone heal it, it is ppl from s1ndicate or w/e they spell their clan name like...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: lKentl on April 15, 2009, 08:29:58 PM
that could be it...but then the golky farmers would complain i guess @.@

@Selis83: ppl heal it to "compete" for most dmg in order to take the drops (tradeable horn mostly).
not everyone does this ofc. 80% of the times i've seen someone heal it, it is ppl from s1ndicate or w/e they spell their clan name like...

if they start complaining they can go to ToI 11 and start farming it there,  i don't think those quest golky's are there to get farmed but to help new players.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

selis83

yeah,i know that point kent.but when i was there i saw only 2 orcs from bm killing it and other coming to heal it - like iwillhealyourass,mutantik and another guy i forgot...who was...no other destros to compete for horn.maybe after 3h of staying there some other came,i don't know

and the fact is that most of ppl heal golka just for healing it, cause they can

maybe do something with skill of restore life on bosses..not to work anymore..like zerk for example..if golka is not your party member xD, u can;t restore his life or what else ppl do to heal it

yeah,this time,i have to agree  with poola, golka quests shouldn't drop horns anymore
only your charm

horass

in my opinion
heal golko should be karma+silence+port..... but a no removable silence with a duration of 20 mins at least
anyway im not against or in favor of golko healers XD (sometime it helped my party to get the drops :D) but its rly annoying to be in toi for hours and hours just for one noob who only "like" heal and piss off ppl

muahahahahahahaha

WideEyesOpen

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 09:43:24 PM
That Anchor idea,is,indeed,very good.
Yeh, but its same as you said in 1st post, coz anchor will not be put before heal & after it will be worthless , coz conda will be already heald ( i had noticed that after 1 heal konda gets about 1/4 of tottal hp back), also the healler will be flagged & someone will kill him 100% so anchor is dumb , kinda same as village tp.
Another way is to set incomming heal/buff immune to Golky, to make it just impossible to leech it's killing. Its really not bad & no so hard to do just by giving to it something like buffshield & duble it & mod this 2nd skill to make immune konda to inc healling.
& yeah , its crying worthless topic.
Why Im not a Cat ? ;(  •••  Soulfly  Go Go Go!
ScavengerOfReya: Life Is Spoil > BlacksmithOfReya: Life Is Craft >