Web Analytics
Healing Golky - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmayZang

Make noone be flagged who buffs/heals or gives any positive skills to Golkonda but make him get some new raid anchor for, let's say 20 minutes. In that time golky should be down.

lKentl

remove healing then and the cow will keep dying in 3~ mins making it as hard for newbs to get the horn
only way is to make it not attractive for high geared and lvled players with a DE, dynasty, and a HD+++++
and the best way for that is to remove tradeable horns from them
actually, a better idea would be to remove tradeable horns  and have the cows give 2 quest horns for the last hit party
and leaving golkonda in toi the same as it is now

our4n0s

Quote from: WideEyesOpen on April 15, 2009, 09:58:32 PM
Yeh, but its same as you said in 1st post, coz anchor will not be put before heal & after it will be worthless , coz conda will be already heald ( i had noticed that after 1 heal konda gets about 1/4 of tottal hp back), also the healler will be flagged & someone will kill him 100% so anchor is dumb , kinda same as village tp.

wrong, during anchor the incomnig dmg don't take your HPs down, if an anchor of 2 hours + can be set, then pretty much noone will heal it, ot they will do it only once which is affordable.
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on April 16, 2009, 01:11:32 AM
wrong, during anchor the incomnig dmg don't take your HPs down, if an anchor of 2 hours + can be set, then pretty much noone will heal it, ot they will do it only once which is affordable.
karma + anchor imo, so the newbs will get some drops from the one that heals too  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Inferna

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 16, 2009, 01:12:28 AM
karma + anchor imo, so the newbs will get some drops from the one that heals too  ;D
Meany.

israfael

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 16, 2009, 01:12:28 AM

bish in devotion set + augmented hom+a = excellent drops...
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

Aras

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 15, 2009, 08:46:02 PM
if they start complaining they can go to ToI 11 and start farming it there,  i don't think those quest golky's are there to get farmed but to help new players.
you are 100% right i mean if they are so powerfull to kill ppl with A,B and C grade armor and weapon i beat they can pk dynas and oe S weapon  /   i think that the range of summon for the subbed chars have to be bigger so they cant kill the other ppl w8ing for golky and the horn of that cows has to be only by quest.... but who am i kidding, nothing will be done

our4n0s

retired

Sephiroth

Bump

Anchor or Tp,w/e,but Track,do the work u were chosen for.

scary

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 16, 2009, 11:57:03 AM
Bump

Anchor or Tp,w/e,but Track,do the work u were chosen for.

useless
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sephiroth

AmayZang

Quote from: AmayZang on April 15, 2009, 10:53:14 PM
Make noone be flagged who buffs/heals or gives any positive skills to Golkonda but make him get some new raid anchor for, let's say 20 minutes. In that time golky should be down.