Healing Golky - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 16, 2009, 01:12:28 AM
karma + anchor imo, so the newbs will get some drops from the one that heals too  ;D

item hunter ***

Astramael      [db/tr]

scary

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 16, 2009, 12:37:35 PM
Not at all ;)

trust me this topic wont help :) cuz many ppl`s did that and it was useless  :-\
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sephiroth

Quote from: scary on April 16, 2009, 04:17:02 PM
trust me this topic wont help :) cuz many ppl`s did that and it was useless  :-\

So I'd fail trying to help ppl....

scary

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 16, 2009, 07:52:32 PM
So I'd fail trying to help ppl....

will be good if its  help but .. dont think so
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

sacaputas

i think the solution would be anchor for healers or pk directly.....
About the horn of quest golkas should be only for quest, no drops these ones only famrmers get it....
another thing could be lower the price of Donny's horn, that way people would buy from Donny instead, something to try to stop the terrible farming there is....
just ideas, couse the game starts once u get sub...let people sub...if they like the server they will donate (if its greed what stops u from this) new clans, new enemys more pvp... MORE FUN PEOPLE

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

selis83

useless with pk, flagged or anchored ..because if this would happen we will see only bp in devotion set..like someone said before

remove horns from q golkas, make them impossible to be healed and make them easier to kill and not for the last hit, but 1-2 ppl from the party who get most damage..so that ppl should organize themseleves in parties and kill it

last hit is also lame like healing golka
only your charm

AmayZang

why is anchor nonsense? He can be in dynasty robe and it's the same as he'd be in devotion.  ::)

kidicarus

Quote from: AmayZang on April 17, 2009, 01:02:32 PM
why is anchor nonsense? He can be in dynasty robe and it's the same as he'd be in devotion.  ::)

...................What he was trying to explain.... and did quite clearly is that if you would get instant karma from healing golky ppl would just bring a naked/d-graded bishop and use restore HP.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

AmayZang

I have posted more times here and I have said to not make him PK. You probably ALL know the raid curse u get when u hit a low-raid. Well, make the same with magical skills. He just get anchored. Can't take dmg, not getting flagged, 30 - 45 mins. Same for buffing.

That's pretty clear and is sensefull...

Sephiroth

Just,another bump.

Thx to everybody for the ideas,and for ur useful posts here.(That doesn't go to retards)