Web Analytics
Healing Golky - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

israfael

dear sephiroth as much i appreciate and support your crusade against golka healers/buffers, i have to say i hate double post.
therefore i will teach you the subtle art of silent bumping, which you can use only if your post is the last one in the topic that you want to bump.

the author of the last post has an awesome option called delete, which is the key to silent bumps... edit your message, copy the contents, delete your message and post a new one with the same content... you'll avoid double posts and filling your topic with bump messages ;p

[smartass mode: off]
love and peace, yo.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

WindPhoenix

Quote from: israfael on April 20, 2009, 10:41:42 PM
dear sephiroth as much i appreciate and support your crusade against golka healers/buffers, i have to say i hate double post.
therefore i will teach you the subtle art of silent bumping, which you can use only if your post is the last one in the topic that you want to bump.

the author of the last post has an awesome option called delete, which is the key to silent bumps... edit your message, copy the contents, delete your message and post a new one with the same content... you'll avoid double posts and filling your topic with bump messages ;p

[smartass mode: off]
love and peace, yo.
the group of the inactive smartasses salutes you  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

israfael

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 20, 2009, 10:47:47 PM
the group of the inactive smartasses salutes you  ;D

o hai ;D

/let's call this a bump for the issue ;p
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

Saorin

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM
Since it seems that nobody gives a freak,I've made this thread.

Track,would be nice if Golky healers/buffers get teleported to Village.It's really annoying...
And how not,some ppl saying the same bs than always : "It's part of the game" "20 coins aren't so much" "Is it so hard to go bs and farm ms?"....well,just,pathetic.
Your freedom finishes when the others' start.That means ppl in A/B/C grade wanna get a Horn,and most of time they just give up,cos of ppl healing,buffing Golky w8ing for their friends,or to log their own bots+DE.....

Nobody will give a freak,but,I feel like making this post.

WHAAAAMBULANCE!

umm whenever they healed golkie i was trying to kill i jsut did more dmg, MAN UP PUSSY!
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

Sephiroth

shehan

you are doing a nice work :p

Sephiroth