Web Analytics
Healing Golky

News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Since it seems that nobody gives a freak,I've made this thread.

Track,would be nice if Golky healers/buffers get teleported to Village.It's really annoying...
And how not,some ppl saying the same bs than always : "It's part of the game" "20 coins aren't so much" "Is it so hard to go bs and farm ms?"....well,just,pathetic.
Your freedom finishes when the others' start.That means ppl in A/B/C grade wanna get a Horn,and most of time they just give up,cos of ppl healing,buffing Golky w8ing for their friends,or to log their own bots+DE.....

Nobody will give a freak,but,I feel like making this post.

vaitikata

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Track,would be nice if Golky healers/buffers get teleported to Village.It's really annoying...
And how not,some ppl saying the same bs than always : "It's part of the game" "20 coins aren't so much" "Is it so hard to go bs and farm ms?"....well,just,pathetic.
Your freedom finishes when the others' start.That means ppl in A/B/C grade wanna get a Horn,and most of time they just give up,cos of ppl healing,buffing Golky w8ing for their friends,or to log their own bots+DE.....

lalalalallala cry moreeee  / headshot

Sephiroth

Quote from: vaitikata on April 13, 2009, 05:49:04 PM

lalalalallala cry moreeee  / headshot

I don't need to say anything.U've show'd how brainless can a human be.

scary

many ppl`s made same topics like this and its was useless .. dont waste ur time with topic like that.
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Curtis

Track should check quest golky sometimes and propably all farmers will take 700h.
Why? Simply answer:
90% of farmers are killing it on tripple or even more boxes ;)

SysTemHacK

Quote from: scary on April 13, 2009, 09:01:59 PM
many ppl`s made same topics like this and its was useless .. dont waste ur time with topic like that.

I would say never lose faith and try to the end  :-[
golkonda means alot of problems in IL , healing it and buffing it untill the farmers come and remake the dmg on it , and make others suffer
I ofc agree about  teleporting healers of golki or they become  karma or gets anchored for some 60 min unable to be cleaness or purified  :-*
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Sephiroth

I don't consider it a waste,even if I know it'll be for nothing.

Quote from: Curtis on April 13, 2009, 09:31:14 PM
Track should check quest golky sometimes and propably all farmers will take 700h.
Why? Simply answer:
90% of farmers are killing it on tripple or even more boxes ;)

Ye,I know'bout that one.But that's less important,and easier to ban.

Quote from: SysTemHacK on April 13, 2009, 09:37:15 PM
I would say never lose faith and try to the end  :-[
golkonda means alot of problems in IL , healing it and buffing it untill the farmers come and remake the dmg on it , and make others suffer
I ofc agree about  teleporting healers of golki or they become  karma or gets anchored for some 60 min unable to be cleaness or purified  :-*

That Anchor idea,is,indeed,very good.

AmayZang

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 13, 2009, 05:56:05 PM
I don't need to say anything.U've show'd how brainless can a human be.

Admitted

dusaka

+1
I'm agree with  him

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

AmayZang

Yeah, I mean... banning is hard but porting is fair....

cristianvernal

is useless from the fact that any freakin annoying guy starts to say "cry.............crybaby.......river................ocean" and stuffs, and that gives no importance to the topic itself..... :x

xmaaadx

lKentl

there was a thread about this not long ago and there was quite a good solution:
removing tradeable horns

now, even a better way to solve it would be to remove all drops from the cows in EV, Orc, Heine and AW
and make other 4 cows that have the same drops the current ones have, but w/o quest horn