J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Atta on April 17, 2009, 02:44:17 PM
that's even beyond bad english
ehy b1tch  =-D

if it's wrong correct it

don't spam useless posts full of your soppressed emo hate XD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Kostucha

Atta

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on April 20, 2009, 02:15:34 PM
ehy b1tch  =-D

if it's wrong correct it

don't spam useless posts full of your soppressed emo hate XD

i can't correct something that i don't even understand. i can only guess. that's why i said that it is BEYOND bad english. there is a difference

anyway...it doesn't matter. the thing mostly bothering here is that you come with this incomprehensible crap in a topic some people talk about their old server. yes, only talk. now i remember a topic made a few months ago about a guy crying his heart out because instead of 18k m.atk he had only 12k. even then ppl told you in a nice and normal manner that you are retarded and addicted and that it barely matters something. understand the difference?
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

bl3ax

[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Atta on April 20, 2009, 07:57:43 PM
i can't correct something that i don't even understand. i can only guess. that's why i said that it is BEYOND bad english. there is a difference

anyway...it doesn't matter. the thing mostly bothering here is that you come with this incomprehensible crap in a topic some people talk about their old server. yes, only talk. now i remember a topic made a few months ago about a guy crying his heart out because instead of 18k m.atk he had only 12k. even then ppl told you in a nice and normal manner that you are retarded and addicted and that it barely matters something. understand the difference?

aaaaah the "emo english lord of the teachers" that drinks his freaking emo tea at 17:00 is back!!!!

Is this sentence correct b1tch???

that was another explosion of your hate against the world XD?

lol at the 12k of m.atk =-D ...useless numbers... in sieges and mass pvp I still hit  for 500-600 with a normal hit =-D

btw smart b1tch try to understand what I've said in my lolEnglish and write it correctly

C'on genius U can do it XD

J4cKDan13L

Atta

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on April 21, 2009, 04:45:13 PM
aaaaah the "emo english lord of the teachers" that drinks his freaking emo tea at 17:00 is back!!!!

lol at the 12k of m.atk =-D ...useless numbers... in sieges and mass pvp I still hit  for 500-600 with a normal hit =-D

btw smart b1tch try to understand what I've said in my lolEnglish and write it correctly

weak lol
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

J4cKDan13L

J4cKDan13L

MaraZmo

Still  w8ting for ane GM/ADM/DRAKE  (whetever) answer, WE want to now whats going on!!!!!

BTW stfu alcohol xD ;P
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Dadghamor

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on April 21, 2009, 04:45:13 PM

BULLSHIT....WHY THEN PEOPLE DIE WHEN YOU HIT 2 TIMES??? THEY HAVE ONLY 1200 HP+CP THEN??? STOP CRYINGGGGGGGGGGG

i still love you jack...

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Dadghamor on April 22, 2009, 06:46:09 PM

BULLSHIT....WHY THEN PEOPLE DIE WHEN YOU HIT 2 TIMES??? THEY HAVE ONLY 1200 HP+CP THEN??? STOP CRYINGGGGGGGGGGG

i still love you jack...

not in siege or mass pvp for sure =-P
J4cKDan13L

Rozman

Quote from: MaraZmo on April 22, 2009, 06:36:10 PM
Still  w8ting for ane GM/ADM/DRAKE  (whetever) answer, WE want to now whats going on!!!!!

BTW stfu alcohol xD ;P

any news,updates?

mistty

shadow and all the servers are dieing.... www.mysticdragon.ulmb.com