Main Menu

Oren Castle part2

Started by CIIaCubo, April 19, 2009, 02:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 24, 2009, 05:53:22 PM
Accuracy?.

And ye,125 is very low.

Accuracy 131  also have Hawhey eye + snipe + all shit  145+  of acurasy ) and if buff not full H eye is very usefull cos p def allows me 2 use it so even UE dont save my oponent)
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 24, 2009, 05:53:22 PM
Accuracy?.

And ye,125 is very low.
Yes, if I know I need to fight an archer in Heavy set, all I need to do is change my buff setup a bit and it's done, half the time UE isn't even needed...
Playing on full dmg setup is fun, I've played like that before, but it made me also realize the weakness of that setup lol

That setup is awesome if you're going to face enemies that aren't expecting you, or are buffed for mage defense and you are the only fighter there.

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 24, 2009, 06:00:58 PM
Accuracy 131  also have Hawhey eye + snipe + all shit  145 + acurasy ) and if buff not full H eye is very usefull cos p def allows me 2 use it so even UE dont save )
It's low lol (but yes, please use Hawkeye skill when you're fighting me xD)

our4n0s

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 24, 2009, 06:00:58 PM
Accuracy 131  also have Hawhey eye + snipe + all shit  145+  of acurasy ) and if buff not full H eye is very usefull cos p def allows me 2 use it so even UE dont save my oponent)
Was wondering the point of Tk/He btw, cubics? xd no, seriously, Tk's advantage is mainly shield def rate (360°), now being an archer.....aye.
Bet you re going to tell me TOL and mb even self heals? well, still, pal is way better as a sub for HE then.
Being archer/tank, i would say i am relieved you won another archer oriented on damage, it does not mean that you suck less being an archer than being a bp tho :)
retired

Deavon

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 23, 2009, 07:06:34 PM

Will see how we all freak your next post with movie :D  because all your movies, which i have already seen sucks as well ...
I post movies not 2 show POWA of my clan, i made them 2 watch it and learn some own mistakes during siege...

Yes i can admit that my 2 first movies sucked on quallity and on edit, but my actions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yours
Also all my scenes are made vs strong enemies and not with weak enemies like ur movies(nothing personal vs RunesAcademy etc etc)
If u wanna watch and learn from ur mistakes  dont post in public ur shame.

p.s: learning Vegas from 0 without any past its kinda hard to let me make a good edited movie, but i promise the next will be much better thats why i m not hurry to make new one yet.

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Deavon on April 25, 2009, 08:45:06 PM
Yes i can admit that my 2 first movies sucked on quallity and on edit, but my actions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yours
Also all my scenes are made vs strong enemies and not with weak enemies like ur movies(nothing personal vs RunesAcademy etc etc)
If u wanna watch and learn from ur mistakes  dont post in public ur shame.

p.s: learning Vegas from 0 without any past its kinda hard to let me make a good edited movie, but i promise the next will be much better thats why i m not hurry to make new one yet.

Go learn Vegas at BS making L2W videos :D
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]