Web Analytics
aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P

Started by Ozukyz, April 29, 2009, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Yesd i know im mage/tank tomek.... thats my whole point.

If you want to be able to buff and heal yourself you choose a sub that helps you be more offensive... like a nuker +buffer/healer class.

If your tired of archercrits you take a xx/tank sub. (As you did aswell Tomek)

But you can't both have the cake and eat it... atleast not without builder.

But theres really no universal defence against magecrits, so why do ppl even consider making mages stronger? Any tank class will give you a great resistance against pretty much all fighter classes but especially archers.
But theres no class thats good against nukers.... every char will get 3-5k crits from some element regardless of how they buff themselves.

And i play 2 classes Bish/Sk, and ES/Necro.... so i know what it's like to get crit for a shitload of damage, and i also know what it's like to deal ALOT of m.crits.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on May 06, 2009, 04:41:34 PM

If you want to be able to buff and heal yourself you choose a sub that helps you be more offensive... like a nuker +buffer/healer class.

But theres really no universal defence against magecrits, so why do ppl even consider making mages stronger? Any tank class will give you a great resistance against pretty much all fighter classes but especially archers.
But theres no class thats good against nukers.... every char will get 3-5k crits from some element regardless of how they buff themselves.

And i play 2 classes Bish/Sk, and ES/Necro.... so i know what it's like to get crit for a shitload of damage, and i also know what it's like to deal ALOT of m.crits.

I know yea, im also saying mage crit rate should be much smaller. Lets just wait for hellbound and we will see how all the trigger 81lvl skills will work (should add 1k magic deffense and +20 ressistance against elements,unholy,holy for 10 seconds as i was reading somewhere)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Ozukyz

Quote from: Furesy on May 06, 2009, 03:33:31 PM
wow impressive mages indeed, I crit Piskal and Messa (it's Jamest playing it) for arround 5k - 6k, Oriin getting 10k.
That's just because they don't know how to buff themselves.

i know how buff myself ... is just im not pussy ho  cant leave  town w.o dance/ppbuff/cov/catbuff/songs/other possible shits .. ;p

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: kidicarus on May 06, 2009, 04:41:34 PM

imo it's balanced :
on poola (ee sws) with full support buff (c speed and def only, was always using that buffs) i reached 3.3k mdef and nitopami on his full matk setup vortex-crited me for 1.3k. Yet i had all the resist etc, now if i pick normal ee sps like vicious or oriin the crits would have been ~800-900 dmg, yet sws has leet passivs etc.
and about the tanks, cartias bp/tank doesn't get crited more than 1.4k by archers w/o ud/symbol def/vengeance and yet only few archers like buffu wardenn furesy etc can reach 1k+.
So, mage vs fighter pt, if you can pick up all the class you want, is really easy for mage to win, take bp/wc bp/tk or sk, and fill the rest of the pt with classes like sps/tk, necro/sk, sorc /sk, ee/ tk (recharge clarity...) bd/se, sws/sps.
These 8 mages correctly buffed would take down any archer pt, that's for the pvp where kite option is available.
At a pvp event i would mix the pt with some sumoners like that ne/es and tbh i would as well keep a archer/tank in the mage pt to take down the bp that ll hardly buff mp consuption/resist mage/ resist fighter, now that we have buff shield such options are available but hardly needed, mage pts correctly chosed should imo roll a fighter pt.
Now i can't help wondering why to bother with that while we are moving to hb?
retired

Furesy

Quote from: Ozukyz on May 07, 2009, 12:01:11 PM

i know how buff myself ... is just im not pussy ho  cant leave  town w.o dance/ppbuff/cov/catbuff/songs/other possible shits .. ;p
That's probably why your a SPS/EE with always your BD/SE with you right x)?

Ozukyz

fuk this topic lets w8 for hellbound XD
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Ozukyz

Quote from: Furesy on May 07, 2009, 01:43:18 PM

yep i never  full buffed cuz ima not a pussy ;p

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Furesy on May 07, 2009, 01:43:18 PM
it`s my bd/se