Web Analytics
aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P

Started by Ozukyz, April 29, 2009, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblique

Point is dynasty archers with db+f+10 and baium+qa that play on full buffs and don't flag on self buffs complain about mages that crits. Check the screen from Goddard siege when I did a m crit for 300 dmg (remember using a SpS/OL char on 5467 m att), and that I did 3x2k dmg with a TH non-buffed, non subbed (is mutant pr/wl), B grd dagger vs a sh/ps mage in robe.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Painkiler

Quote from: kidicarus on May 01, 2009, 04:55:57 PM
No songs, no shield buffs, some screens on unsubbed char, A-grade set..... Whats your point with theese screens?
and dont forget few things - mages r slower, got low cp/hp and got smaller range than archers :)

Zuluman

Quote from: Oblique on May 01, 2009, 05:32:08 PM
Point is dynasty archers with db+f+10 and baium+qa that play on full buffs and don't flag on self buffs complain about mages that crits. Check the screen from Goddard siege when I did a m crit for 300 dmg (remember using a SpS/OL char on 5467 m att), and that I did 3x2k dmg with a TH non-buffed, non subbed (is mutant pr/wl), B grd dagger vs a sh/ps mage in robe.

Difference is you are playing out of your league here, we are talking of "top" archers vs "top" mages vs "top" daggers. Not a bunch of screens that are inconsistant, some with buffs some without, some with this some with that.

I doubt Cthon was fully buffed at that point because fullbuffed HE/wk with his gears would hit you alot harder on your buffs. What does the screen with ameteur show?

Pointless pics I think
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: Painkiler on May 01, 2009, 05:48:49 PM
and dont forget few things - mages r slower, got low cp/hp and got smaller range than archers :)

Many mages have higer HP due to the fact that alot of archers take -8/9 con.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Painkiler

Quote from: Zuluman on May 01, 2009, 05:53:45 PM
Many mages have higer HP due to the fact that alot of archers take -8/9 con.
it's problem of archers that cut off their advantages :)

Furesy

Quote from: Painkiler on May 01, 2009, 06:12:30 PM
it's problem of archers that cut off their advantages :)
And you really think an archer that doesn't change his basic stats will still crit you the way they do now?

Good joke :) vicious circle eh

Painkiler

Quote from: Furesy on May 01, 2009, 06:13:27 PM
And you really think an archer that doesn't change his basic stats will still crit you the way they do now?

Good joke :) vicious circle eh
u dont need to take 8-9 con :) for me +4str/-4con is enough for a normal archer

kidicarus

Quote from: Painkiler on May 01, 2009, 05:48:49 PM

What about every other fighter? Mages still have faster attackrate, most of em can heal themselves, if you choose tanksub you will never get hit for more then 2k..... wich can be overhealed quite easily. Supportclass mages like pp, bish etc have more or less the same CP as archers. I run around with about 3k cp, and 9k HP on my mage...... thats pretty close to most archers.

And keep in mind that there are more classes then "Archers" and "Nukers"..... if you choose pure nuker, archers will most likely kill you. Thats the way its suppose to be. You can on the other hand kill every other class. Archers will have trouble with daggers and their high evasion, and they sure as hell can't do shit vs anything with deflect arrow. So whats fair?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: Painkiler on May 01, 2009, 06:19:05 PM
u dont need to take 8-9 con :) for me +4str/-4con is enough for a normal archer
O really, the only archer that will have more HP/CP is HE, PR alone, without any dyes already has less HP/CP than a mage lol
And only +4STR -4CON sucks on an archer, at least the ones I play, and I play PR with most my archers :) Always have, always will.

Painkiler

then dont complain :) bcoz here nothing will be balanced because of stacking subclasses

TomekAlmighty

Any1 knows how the extra skills that you get from leveling your subclass works in hellbound?
And is this gonna work here if we ever get the update?  :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

seboulba

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 01, 2009, 07:16:19 PM
Any1 knows how the extra skills that you get from leveling your subclass works in hellbound?
And is this gonna work here if we ever get the update?  :P

wait for HB :D that why i didnt made any subclass actualy :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies