armor set for pr/bd light or heavy?

Started by prophecy, May 01, 2009, 07:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selis83

i tryied on pr/bd both heavy and light

i vote for light
only your charm

cofo

I was using both too but my vote goes for heavy :)
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

bakoo

gone ...
there was one good thing in this game - SINS CLAN

Dag

with good clan to buff u, go for heavy and -9 to cons (+4 dex + 5 str)
ogre emp lvl 4

pr is for pure crit damage, so u have to maximize it

otherwise, reroll to he or sr
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Sephiroth

Quote from: Dag on May 02, 2009, 10:11:04 AM
with good clan to buff u, go for heavy and -9 to cons (+4 dex + 5 str)
ogre emp lvl 4

pr is for pure crit damage, so u have to maximize it

otherwise, reroll to he or sr

So I'd need to have a look at Dyna sets bonuses,anybody could post'em? Or a link?

wildpussy

dinasty heavy - more patk (+2 STR), pdef (it's heavy...), mdef (6%), HP (+3 CON), UD lvl1 works better
dinasty light - more atk spd (8%), evasion (it's light..), +300 mana, UE lvl 1 works better

mostly good players wear heavy, and donators wearing light
go choose

Sephiroth

Quote from: wildpussy on May 02, 2009, 11:14:14 AM
dinasty heavy - more patk (+2 STR), pdef (it's heavy...), mdef (6%), HP (+3 CON), UD lvl1 works better
dinasty light - more atk spd (8%), evasion (it's light..), +300 mana, UE lvl 1 works better

go choose

No doubt.
Dyna Light,cos of better A.Speed,so using Dead Eye+Ogres u woudn't hit that slow.Plus Evasion bonus+UE,u should avoid many arrows.

AmayZang

Ogre? He's Pr/BD. And according to the stats I'd take dynasty heavy due to the m.def. I doubt that bd gets the full Anti-Magic skills as the Shillien Knight does? You might lose a little bit on movement (evasion I mean) but you are way stronger and against the other archers you have deflect arrow which DOES help

wildpussy

actualy if you talk about using ogres, then take heavy, swap 1 tattoo for a monk, and u have both better patk and atk spd than in light
oh and forgot to say, light has much better accuracy

Sephiroth

Quote from: AmayZang on May 02, 2009, 11:34:43 AM
Ogre? He's Pr/BD. And according to the stats I'd take dynasty heavy due to the m.def. I doubt that bd gets the full Anti-Magic skills as the Shillien Knight does? You might lose a little bit on movement (evasion I mean) but you are way stronger and against the other archers you have deflect arrow which DOES help

Ye,Ogre,that tatoo for P.Atack....
Oh! ye! a 3% M.Def and more P.Def is so good compared with Evasion,Acc,Speed,A.Speed,etc....

What for P.Def if u can avoid those hits? What for P.Def if u have Deflect Arrow?

Quote from: wildpussy on May 02, 2009, 11:34:51 AM
actualy if you talk about using ogres, then take heavy, swap 1 tattoo for a monk, and u have both better patk and atk spd than in light
oh and forgot to say, light has much better accuracy

Better? I doubt it.

iNs

Quote from: wildpussy on May 02, 2009, 11:14:14 AM

go choose

oh now thats a pure bullshit.

If it goes about pr/bd, well, we do realise its a char that kinda lacks HP overall. This also means its better to "survive longer" than "avoid few hits and finally to get owned" with it, this is why heavy is much better set for this char. PR doesnt need atk speed, all a pr/bd needs is maximised patk and the other stats allowing him to stay alive as long as its possible means - heavy again (due to pdef and mdef). Yes accuracy is a pain in the ass, but if ur well buffed and put ogres ( emped or non emped, the difference is just a tiny bit ) your generally done with 1/3 shots, sometimes more on tank subbed chars.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Saorin

Quote from: iNs on May 02, 2009, 11:56:35 AM
oh now thats a pure bullshit.

If it goes about pr/bd, well, we do realise its a char that kinda lacks HP overall. This also means its better to "survive longer" than "avoid few hits and finally to get owned" with it, this is why heavy is much better set for this char. PR doesnt need atk speed, all a pr/bd needs is maximised patk and the other stats allowing him to stay alive as long as its possible means - heavy again (due to pdef and mdef). Yes accuracy is a pain in the ass, but if ur well buffed and put ogres ( emped or non emped, the difference is just a tiny bit ) your generally done with 1/3 shots, sometimes more on tank subbed chars.
yeah. what he said.

f u can talk to cobrastyle he has that char and loves it, unless he has changed he uses heavy and is very happy with the results.  i do believe he tried light for a while too so, yeah.

gl prophecy!
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?