News:

Main Menu

armor set for pr/bd light or heavy?

Started by prophecy, May 01, 2009, 07:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mioo

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 02, 2009, 11:22:52 AM
No doubt.
Dyna Light,cos of better A.Speed,so using Dead Eye+Ogres u woudn't hit that slow.Plus Evasion bonus+UE,u should avoid many arrows.

Oh, I see you never used dyna on your pr/bd.
My vote goes to dyna heavy, cause I used both, and now I should quote ins. The best set, which I used was mj light, but dynasty shiet killed idea of light on pr/bd :S
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

iNs

Quote from: Kikolina on May 04, 2009, 09:52:24 AM
so donators playing with light on archers and good ones with heavy is just a coincidence here on infinity?^^

my vote s for heavy ofc :))

This is some fkin lame bullshit myth, lmao. What does it have to do with being a noob or skilled player lol. Fine u can use light on bd/pr but ur hp and con are generally so low that ull get raped much faster than being equipped in heavy + deflect or sumthin. Beside, PR doesnt really need atk speed ( I lol hard at sephi now ), the major atttribute that matters is his patk since u reach 500 crit rate and insane dmg with deadeye, mages are generally 1 or 2 shots (excluding tank subbed ones which we do not have that many anyway), and believe me u can laugh or not, NOT ONLY MAGES (/Loves doing 5k on fighters with he/sws), lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 04, 2009, 07:07:33 PM
skilled players ( the one s that usually gets dyn on their own ) are smarter and taking heavy when the donators ( the one s that doesnt know much about game, use money for stuff ) are taking light, for example here on infinity there was a really good archer squad, he wk pr bd he pp sr sws, they killed a lot , all in heavy and then on the other side in some poor clans pr bd s are dropping dyn light helm +6 after being red xD there are several cases like that, i wouldnt count more ^^

anyway any good archer i know, no matter class, says dyn heavy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dyn light :)
I wanna see that archer party vs me and Deathand, just us 2.

Dyna heavy has way better offensive stats than Dyna light when it comes to archers, but there's more than just P atk to a char.

Only stupid people think that way, and I laugh at those archers in Heavy usually, at sieges it's fine, but at smaller PvP's, they look so pathetic :)

PS: Saying "mostly good players wear heavy, and donators wearing light" is rather making you look kinda dumb lol

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on May 04, 2009, 07:29:33 PM
I wanna see you and Deathand vs me on selfbuffs.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 04, 2009, 08:02:46 PM
its funny to see how big ego ppl got when it comes to compete with other server  :D

anyway  u get known by ur strenght in larger pvps imo, but what is ur point, there is mb 1-2 smaller pvp per week (at least for me :) ).. are u wearing 2 dyns in ur invenotry or what? :D
I'm wearring 3 diff sets in my inv tbh, but ye, set depends on the opponent and on the moment.

There's a PR/WL on NM, best augments possible for archer, always full P atk setup, everything max, crits most people for 6k+, but fails to kill me in 1on1, and I use light, I'm PR/WL also.

Saying 1 set is better than the other just limits your gameplay, and makes you an even easier target, be smart and use different tactics.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on May 04, 2009, 08:16:58 PM
I'm wearring 3 diff sets in my inv tbh, but ye, set depends on the opponent and on the moment.

There's a PR/WL on NM, best augments possible for archer, always full P atk setup, everything max, crits most people for 6k+, but fails to kill me in 1on1, and I use light, I'm PR/WL also.

Saying 1 set is better than the other just limits your gameplay, and makes you an even easier target, be smart and use different tactics.

Do u mean ZeritaPL? Cos he's the only PR/WL I know apart from u.

Furesy

iNs

Quote from: Furesy on May 04, 2009, 07:29:33 PM

Dyna heavy has way better offensive stats than Dyna light when it comes to archers, but there's more than just P atk to a char.

Only stupid people think that way, and I laugh at those archers in Heavy usually, at sieges it's fine, but at smaller PvP's, they look so pathetic :)

PS: Saying "mostly good players wear heavy, and donators wearing light" is rather making you look kinda dumb lol

its funny to see how big ego ppl got when it comes to compete with other server  :D

anyway  u get known by ur strenght in larger pvps imo, but what is ur point, there is mb 1-2 smaller pvp per week (at least for me :) ).. are u wearing 2 dyns in ur invenotry or what? :D

I dont like this but .... this is the moment i have to say that Furesy is right. Big lol at kiko.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Sali

i do, any problems? xD

but if some1 cant afford 2 sets he must chose one of them wich fits to his playstyle more :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3