Web Analytics
The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

who the freak give a shit lucif ??? u want enemy . now u have boring sieges / epic rb and i rly dont give a damn freak ... as 1 guy from temp said on oren siege    " 103 vs 9 ppl is not funny " and for rly long time u wont see any another ally cuz nm dont have that many ppls to make them all to be as lickers like u did with clans like sydicates marvels and some others
  Nightmare 30x

Neozinhu

just for remember...for one or 2 weeks...we had equal numbers....

all sieges were full of action...

so...marvels and syndicate come...

and no more equal numbers...

and if u come talk that u dont needed them help....why u didn't killed them?  ::)

i agree with jygh....since we can't make a ally with numbers to go vs u...there's no point to go sieges...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

lucifsg

Quote from: jygh on May 06, 2009, 02:30:17 AM
who the freak give a shit lucif ??? u want enemy . now u have boring sieges / epic rb and i rly dont give a damn freak ... as 1 guy from temp said on oren siege    " 103 vs 9 ppl is not funny " and for rly long time u wont see any another ally cuz nm dont have that many ppls to make them all to be as lickers like u did with clans like sydicates marvels and some others

ur right man that guy should say in ally chat : i know we r ally and we came to defend but LOGOUT GUYS PLS. they r only 9 .
nightmare doent have ppl to stand up against 3 clans ? u talk like we r 5 allys together
ur either dumb or dumb and we dont asslick anyone simply cause we dont have too...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 02:51:07 AM
ur right man that guy should say in ally chat : i know we r ally and we came to defend but LOGOUT GUYS PLS. they r only 9 .
nightmare doent have ppl to stand up against 3 clans ? u talk like we r 5 allys together
ur either dumb or dumb and we dont asslick anyone simply cause we dont have too...
u r only 1 dumb here cuz u cant see this fact ... simple FACT u r xx more than us u made 3 rly nice clans with big online in every of those clans :) gz to u . and i didnt said to log out on sieges , use common sence . i said that u r saying aobut boring sieges and even when u  r not asslicking any clan they just see big ammount of temp and they r just joining to help u .

Nightmare 30x

lucifsg

Quote from: jygh on May 06, 2009, 03:19:15 AM
u r only 1 dumb here cuz u cant see this fact ... simple FACT u r xx more than us u made 3 rly nice clans with big online in every of those clans :) gz to u . and i didnt said to log out on sieges , use common sence . i said that u r saying aobut boring sieges and even when u dont r not asslicking any clan they just see big ammount of temp and they r just joining to help u .

noone is borred here so keep crying or go do smth. u need to see the facts not me.
now gtfo
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Ozukyz

Quote from: jygh on May 06, 2009, 03:19:15 AM
u r only 1 dumb here cuz u cant see this fact ... simple FACT u r xx more than us u made 3 rly nice clans with big online in every of those clans :) gz to u . and i didnt said to log out on sieges , use common sence . i said that u r saying aobut boring sieges and even when u  r not asslicking any clan they just see big ammount of temp and they r just joining to help u .

weee
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Xerom

I have just one thing to say about all that

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )

our4n0s

Quote from: Xerom on May 06, 2009, 06:46:14 AM
I have just one thing to say about all that

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )
AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
No,
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH.
elle etait pas mal celle la
retired

ohaem

hmm all of u have some % of true we will see god safe us ;] plx no more hate... ;] all need rly good pvps and not only on varka and "yes we can"(maybe):P

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM
PS3 how to pwn temp ? make a freakin ally ffs and try not to fight between u about who ll get what
i think i told them that like 1000 times before as well ;-/
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history