Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

vaitikata

Endorama

Quote from: Xerom on May 06, 2009, 06:46:14 AM
I have just one thing to say about all that

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,188131.0.html go back from where u came
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM
i found a quote on a topic of malus coming back and i thought i should make a new topic explaining some things about temp and whats going on so long.

my point of view (u could call it whats really going on but i wanna call it zerg and qq about it )

clans like cb ftr bm dunno who else, FAILED to make an ally that can stand up against TEMP
so now each one of em are alone and they would gladly see Temp disolving. But the prob is that Sheva and Heroes was together for 5 years + so that ll never change. EB was born out of heroes , most active clan in ally and being together since day 1 of their creation. Us 3 clans have been through a lot over time like vs nqx and his dogs , clans with gms (builder) as leader ,bans for nothing ,fighting against gmskills and items while knowing it left server and came back . On top of that we got an allyleader that we all respect (and prolly will take us to the wrong castle if we let him to lead us to siege ) who is sharing everything between thoose 3 clans so all of us can be happy and wont fight between us for any reason.

So if u guys say that 3 clans zerg the server ur pathetic .
Better say we failed to make an ally due to greed or dunno what else happened between u . For the record Heroes was without any ally for long time and did fine ! So stop bitching around saying Temp will leave town only to go Epic raids/Temp zergs etc . Since u allready know we r there come and get us ... We got a great ally wont change that just cause u failed to form one ...

PS wellcome back malus
PS2 wellcome back asga , cant w8 to see old sins playing
PS3 how to pwn temp ? make a freakin ally ffs and try not to fight between u about who ll get what

I couldnt agree more with ps3!!! So gogogog
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

cthon

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )

this is ROFL :)))))))
u dude are pathetic and a low skill faggot that's why maybe all CB members told u to freak off....

PS : shoot the freak and walk away...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Xerom

and that why they are not 103 XD..... like you said : pathetic

Quote from: cthon on May 06, 2009, 10:28:23 AM
this is ROFL :)))))))
u dude are pathetic and a low skill faggot that's why maybe all CB members told u to freak off....

klepa

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 01:22:20 AM
i start playing here 2003 we r on 2009 do the maths
why should we care about bm hating cb or the oposite ?
and why u keep saying we r x5 more? we r 3 clans ally. what should we do ? brake ally cause u guys cant make one ? :S

/true, but someone dont want to understant this fact
..... а вы мне ещё за Севастополь ответите!!!

cthon

Quote from: Xerom on May 06, 2009, 10:33:47 AM
and that why they are not 103 XD..... like you said : pathetic

they are more then 103... huhu u are such an idiot u don't even know what u write but u are an attention bitch wannabe... once again : freak off low skill faggot...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

klepa

So result is =

what a idiot
..... а вы мне ещё за Севастополь ответите!!!

Furesy

So result is =

lol that's funny

Ondall

Funny topic...I agree with Althy ::) this time....and there is kinda 80% chance that this whole process of "taking over the server" by temp will go along untill...well you will probably say that "there is always someone to fight with".

PS. "Someone" from Temp: "Common join our clan dude" -  Greg: "Temp's virus is already too big for this server..."  :D
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -