Web Analytics
The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

But why cant you join the force (ftr,bm,cb), cuz some individuals hate some people of the other clan? Lol, big deal, a good clan/ally leader should have his clan members under control. I still dont know whats such a problem of beeing in the same ally with some clan where you disslike some people. There were billions of times when i didnt like someone in our ally so i just ignored him and didnt bother even when he was posting retarded stuff on the ally chat or here on forum, cuz at the end we needed each other to fight against other allys.

Some people just take this game way too serius lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

Quote from: Pawciu on May 06, 2009, 01:49:06 PM
Hmm we aren't always zerg. For example as i remember in last siege weekend (Aden/Rune) we had only some 70-80ppl.
So why u failed? u always come with 2 clans (FTR,BM) or alone CB... so no chance. When was iForce (3 very good clans) i think serwer was balanced.... sometime we (Temp) killed baium,antharas, sometimes enemy. We had 3-4 castle and iForce 3-4. Was very good fight etc. But i must agree with u. We (Sheva - i cant talk for all ally) rarely go to pvp (varka,bs). Why? i dont know  :D, no time :P, 1/2 time in l2 we camp some epic RB  ;D... but we like it hehe  ;). If u need pvp with us, come to TOI 14 or antharas lair  :)
[/color]and bcos of that server dying slowly. About pvp at 14 u know how it is, if ur not so many and we are killing u there if few minutes at 13 zerg apearing so fun for us is over same about anthy. Im just curious, why ur farming all that bosses, buying new oe stuff... just to wear it? ehhh
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Sali

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 02:02:21 PM
But why cant you join the force (ftr,bm,cb), cuz some individuals hate some people of the other clan? Lol, big deal, a good clan/ally leader should have his clan members under control. I still dont know whats such a problem of beeing in the same ally with some clan where you disslike some people. There were billions of times when i didnt like someone in our ally so i just ignored him and didnt bother even when he was posting retarded stuff on the ally chat or here on forum, cuz at the end we needed each other to fight against other allys.

Some people just take this game way too serius lol
tell me then why ch got kicked from Fearless ;)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Khaot

Quote from: Sali on May 06, 2009, 02:05:33 PM
old long story, where both side did mistake.But who cares...But in this times was great PVP :-).Remember, old times was always the best.But now, where always sometimes crying about m.attack or critical damage.. one time is overpowered archer, one time Mage.. This not really game but who is only overpowered for kill in 1 hit.This games isnt about one hit but about cooperative, where i still missing this situation.

About temp.. i dont really care, i want fun pvp, dont really care about zerg.There will still, dont remember about Phoenix ally?But PVP only at varka is really sick.

I got TEMP ally like nonPVP ally for farming.This is not good ally for me.

Problem why we cant or they make aly is simple.This is problem between clan leaders, if they cant make some pact so.. they need create compromiss for creating alliance or just make more conversation about problems.

Onionis

Quote from: Pawciu on May 06, 2009, 01:49:06 PM
. We (Sheva - i cant talk for all ally) rarely go to pvp (varka,bs). Why? i dont know  :D, no time :P, 1/2 time in l2 we camp some epic RB  ;D... but we like it hehe  ;). If u need pvp with us, come to TOI 14 or antharas lair  :)

hmm clan nat but me and Yoshimo always runing through all Varka looking for some fun :D

Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

MonkeyMonk

Quote from: Xerom on May 06, 2009, 06:46:14 AM
I have just one thing to say about all that

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )
what a patheic asslicking moron.and CB doesn`t have respect ?lol.
bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

kidicarus

Welcome to the forum Lucifsg..... bring more temps here.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

seboulba

Quote from: MonkeyMonk on May 06, 2009, 02:26:47 PM
what a patheic asslicking moron.and CB doesn`t have respect ?lol.

delete ur second sig :D she sux hard
nm30X
EvilBunnies

MonkeyMonk

bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sali on May 06, 2009, 02:05:33 PM

Im not saying that some clans can work together forever... In c3/c4 times you needed to watch out who you had in clan or in ally cuz you droped your stuff alot while being killed by raids/mobs and there were many scamers arround, those were alot of times the reason why clans got kicked from allys...
But now its different. You only drop from being pk and if you dont trust people in your ally you just dont pk near em. If you want to have a chance against a zerg, you can only fight them with a zerg or cry about getting ganked everywhere.

Just forget your "we pwn with low numbers pride" and create an ally that has almost the same numbers as temp or if its not gonna work out you can always create a bigger zerg and destroy em

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Khaot on May 06, 2009, 02:23:56 PM
Problem why we cant or they make aly is simple.This is problem between clan leaders, if they cant make some pact so.. they need create compromiss for creating alliance or just make more conversation about problems.

Thats what im talking about  :)