Tracky Tell to us something plz - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Tracky Tell to us something plz

Started by TassarA, May 07, 2009, 11:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: TrackZero on May 10, 2009, 01:06:35 PM
(best part of HB is female Kamel socialdance  ;D )

Ye, I bet you did jerk a lot.

kang

Quote from: TheLox on May 10, 2009, 02:53:09 PM
Ye, I bet you did jerk a lot.
but he likes males o.o
good thing i dont play on nm after all xD

TheLox

What a drama, best part was OMG NM WILL NEVER COME ONLINE BABLA, i just loled a lot.
We are doing last line checks of each file single file of Hellbound is process you cant speed up since if you miss something we can have problems later on, that's why we wanna do this correctly without any errors. Dont forget that 1st 48h of downtime hoster failed and we were waiting them to fix so basicly we was blocked to work (major coding) 1st 48h. We have checked main files (yesterday it was skill data) so i am waiting drake to come online today and i will know correct time when we gonna up it (my personal opinion is not more then 24h, but i wait drake for confirmation), also don't forget that i don't wanna post every minute on forum, soon soon soon soon, im just waiting patch then ill post you all details you need to know. So just have a patience a bit more since its almost all done , spam / flame will not speed up process , and i repeat again i prefer stable working hellbound then quick & shit UP then down down down down for fixes and rollbacks!
Stay tuned ill inform you for fresh news as fast as i get them ill inform you .

Cya later spamzers

Anyway, I wanna those days which NM was down BACK. You cut my hero time... >.>

Khaot

Quote from: TheLox on May 10, 2009, 03:40:21 PM
Anyway, I wanna those days which NM was down BACK. You cut my hero time... >.>

it wasnt mistake?  ;D

Soviete

What a drama, best part was OMG NM WILL NEVER COME ONLINE BABLA, i just loled a lot.
We are doing last line checks of each file single file of Hellbound is process you cant speed up since if you miss something we can have problems later on, that's why we wanna do this correctly without any errors. Dont forget that 1st 48h of downtime hoster failed and we were waiting them to fix so basicly we was blocked to work (major coding) 1st 48h. We have checked main files (yesterday it was skill data) so i am waiting drake to come online today and i will know correct time when we gonna up it (my personal opinion is not more then 24h, but i wait drake for confirmation), also don't forget that i don't wanna post every minute on forum, soon soon soon soon, im just waiting patch then ill post you all details you need to know. So just have a patience a bit more since its almost all done , spam / flame will not speed up process , and i repeat again i prefer stable working hellbound then quick & shit UP then down down down down for fixes and rollbacks!
Stay tuned ill inform you for fresh news as fast as i get them ill inform you .

Cya later spamzers
I'm not a television to stay tuned!!!! xD

w/e, but next time u can just say it will take 1 week and put it back with 5-6 days. Shows u care with the crowd. Tks for posting btw.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Yunni

[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Defoe

Quote from: Furesy
Quote from: Mayia
BTW there is a clan made with ppl like u who doesnt make te diference between real life and game and they all hate and envy me and alex -> it is called CareBears, why dont u go there?
almost with each ur post I become more sure that she was right, atleast in ur case.

cthon

Quote from: Defoe on May 10, 2009, 07:41:28 PM

almost with each ur post I become more sure that she was right, atleast in ur case.

LOL :))
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

shehan

Khaot

Due to unexpected error in some files we are not yet able to open HB server on Nightmare/Arena. We are working to find/fix the code as soon as we can. This will affect the date scheduled for Dragon/Infinity to be updated. No ETA as of yet.  Thank you for your understanding.

NightShade01

iye i know.. its a error so just waiting.. :|
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

Shreed

Quote from: Khaot on May 10, 2009, 08:29:02 PM
Due to unexpected error in some files we are not yet able to open HB server on Nightmare/Arena. We are working to find/fix the code as soon as we can. This will affect the date scheduled for Dragon/Infinity to be updated. No ETA as of yet.  Thank you for your understanding.

Cya in June ... :(