[Request] For the Dwarves - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[Request] For the Dwarves

Started by Futile, May 09, 2009, 12:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

Quote from: Alex on May 09, 2009, 10:06:57 PM
It's just a topic about rational way to automate boring parts of craft process not a flame thread about siege or w/e so take your pills, dude.

Lol, actually u were one of the last i would expect such a low reply from, but whatever. Im fine without any pills, dude, but repeating the same thing all over again is boring.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Alex

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 11:36:02 PM
Lol, actually u were one of the last i would expect such a low reply from, but whatever. Im fine without any pills, dude, but repeating the same thing all over again is boring.

I'm sorry, but I didn't expect you to swear and insult for such an insignificant reason like the subject of that thread, that's why I made previous post. But, well, no offence just a bit surprised.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

iNs

Quote from: Alex on May 10, 2009, 12:02:09 AM
I'm sorry, but I didn't expect you to swear and insult for such an insignificant reason like the subject of that thread, that's why I made previous post. But, well, no offence just a bit surprised.

If you are fine with stupidity spreading around then Im startin to be a bit worried.

PS. It wasn't even insult oO.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

WindPhoenix

ow, smart flames  :o

neah, redneck ones > all

you both suck donkey cokcs!

<3
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Dhart

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 10, 2009, 12:40:28 AM
ow, smart flames  :o

neah, redneck ones > all

you both suck donkey cokcs!

<3
windphoenix , always rdy to pwn the place !xD...
butttttttttt if this topic turned in a flame thread...shell I flame too ?
freak U ALL !xd

Alex

Quote from: iNs on May 10, 2009, 12:39:24 AM
If you are fine with stupidity spreading around then Im startin to be a bit worried.

PS. It wasn't even insult oO.

OK. No hate ;D
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢