Web Analytics
katana question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

katana question

Started by AgNeR, May 10, 2009, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judith

Prawdziwa katana to koszt około 20-30k PLN-ów.
To co podałeś wyżej wygląda na katane oficerską / wojskową czy orginalną trzeba by było zoabczyć na żywo - ale w pokoju ładnie będzie się prezentować, jeśli o to ci chodzi.
Jak chcesz potrenować, nie robiąc nikomu krzywdy jako takiej to kup se bokken, lepiej niż katane.

Marinella

Quote from: Judith on May 11, 2009, 02:53:48 PM
Prawdziwa katana to koszt około 20-30k PLN-уw.
To co podałeś wyżej wygląda na katane oficerską / wojskową czy orginalną trzeba by było zoabczyć na żywo - ale w pokoju ładnie będzie się prezentować, jeśli o to ci chodzi.
Jak chcesz potrenować, nie robiąc nikomu krzywdy jako takiej to kup se bokken, lepiej niż katane.

use proper language section or post in english plx

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: babiskk on May 11, 2009, 10:02:06 AM
how experienced can be a 15-25 years old ppl who spent the half of his life in front of l2 screen, to advise you on this matter??

U forget to mention those idiots that shout free judgment about this community =-D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Judith

Quote from: Marinella on May 11, 2009, 03:17:45 PM
use proper language section or post in english plx

The real katana is cost around 20-30k PLN ( 4.5k - 6.8k euro)
The picture with katana in first post, in my opinion is a officer katana or some like japan soldier - it's real or not you must look in real - but in the room shelf  will be good look.
If he want pratic then better buy bokken, then no body hurts.

Sry for my english xd

Sephiroth

Maybe Cloud,but dunno....

dusaka

I start practice very soon with katana (may be 5-6 months) ,and can't be helpful with my knowledge ,but i'll ask my teacher  today
he have very deep knowledges about japanese martial arts and ken-do.

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

AgNeR

Quote from: Judith on May 11, 2009, 03:38:51 PM
The real katana is cost around 20-30k PLN ( 4.5k - 6.8k euro)
The picture with katana in first post, in my opinion is a officer katana or some like japan soldier - it's real or not you must look in real - but in the room shelf  will be good look.
If he want pratic then better buy bokken, then no body hurts.

Sry for my english xd
thx for anwaser;)

i got one bokken too ;) And i want katana my dream from children :D

[url=http://tnij.org/poprawnie]Piszę poprawnie po polsku[/url]

dusaka

so,the answer was:
u can buy not bad katana for 1500 - 2000 euro
but good , old handmade katana from Japan  start from
10 000 $
also in our time in Japan have very good masters who makeing  excellent weapons and they are trained from old and famous weapon smith masters,but i can tell you what is the price

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

Finisterre

I can read 大河内 常平 on the hilt.
大河内 常平 (1925-1986) is known as mystery/historical adventure novels writer and also a katana connoisseur. It's assumed that his name was put to make it look a good brand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wakakumo
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

kang

rather get an unsharpened one if its just for fun and display. else you're gonna end up with one arm missing, or someone else will. its not a toy, its a weapon.

also copies are cheap and look quite good. if you don't know what makes a katana a good katana and you ask on this forum, obviously, you are looking for a cheap copy for display/fun. and they're not bad at all (you can still hurt yourself even unsharpened, and you can sharpen it anyway :p)

Jeri

Translation:
A real katana costs from 20 to 30k Zlotých (I know there should be that crossed "Z" or something, well, whatever.... Somehow cheap if you ask me....)
That katana you showed us in the picture looks like one used by officers / soldiers, but it's impossible to say wether or not its real just from a picture - anyway, it would look really nice as a decoration in your livingroom if that's the case.
If you want to train with it, you better buy your self a bokken rather than katana (I'm not sure about that last sentence though, Polish is not my strong side  ::) )

And if you're serious about buying a katana (hell, I'd like to have one too, those are wonderful weapons :P ) I can only tell you that those swords that cost hell alot are usually hand-forged and a bit.... sharp for playing and swinging around your self as it cuts through just about everything as butter  ;D

Edit: I didn't notice the translation up there so just ignore it please :p
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

AgNeR

Quote from: kang on May 12, 2009, 05:19:37 PM
rather get an unsharpened one if its just for fun and display. else you're gonna end up with one arm missing, or someone else will. its not a toy, its a weapon.

also copies are cheap and look quite good. if you don't know what makes a katana a good katana and you ask on this forum, obviously, you are looking for a cheap copy for display/fun. and they're not bad at all (you can still hurt yourself even unsharpened, and you can sharpen it anyway :p)

You can cut your self not only by katana but by knifes too... I want Katana to learn my self Suemonogiri. True is i dont need sh1t what will broken if i will take out from saya sh1ty sword... I really dont need it. I need a good sword with one will make me happy and i will able to learn my self. I don`t know many things about Japan swords :) But i learning about everything what should i need. I know now everything what i should need to buy nice sword for me ;]

BTW. Sword for 50k dolars is freaking sword :P Im scary of it ;) And some time i dream aboout what can do trully katana maded by good swordmaker. If sword for 2k Dollars can cut focking almost everything :)

[url=http://tnij.org/poprawnie]Piszę poprawnie po polsku[/url]