9vs9 Event anyone? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

9vs9 Event anyone?

Started by Zuluman, May 10, 2009, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on May 10, 2009, 10:14:22 PM
Seems like every time someone loses a PvP they cry "ZERG ZERG"... (we all know only temps zerg)..

Anyhow, I was wondering how many of the "top clans" (the three temp clans and all their little puppy dogs, FTR and BM) would be willing to put coins on 9 people from their clan beating 9 people from our clan (CB). Lets see if people are interested and maybe we can make this shit happen XD
closed area? or such varka field? could be at coliseum for instance, for a closed arena
retired

shehan

Quote from: Zuluman on May 11, 2009, 11:22:15 AM
Yea your right.... coz we see temps alone out of town all the time -_-[/color]

Fact is temps flame all the time IG with fags like Ary and Strafako saying "CB sux" and all this shit.... now here is a chance to prove that temps are not just a zerg and I don't see anyone taking it...

isnt true???... why i never see anyone alone ??... as i know only one i see sometimes alone is Kid.. others dont go outside without pt.. Anyways strako and ary go alone to have somefun... everytime they dont get killed 1vs1... i can sure u about it...

Zuluman

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 11:43:33 AM
isnt true???... why i never see anyone alone ??... as i know only one i see sometimes alone is Kid.. others dont go outside without pt.. Anyways strako and ary go alone to have somefun... everytime they dont get killed 1vs1... i can sure u about it...

LOL well where the freak do you all go?? Talking Island or smthin to play with the elpy's?

CB are always in varka looking for PvP, I am always there on WC/BP buffs only so if you want some fun come there when the server is up.

I wouldn't go down the root of saying Ary doesn't get killed 1vs1....
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

cthon

Quote from: S1x on May 11, 2009, 06:49:29 AM
when CB is King of Kings 9 vs 9 , mayby we try 1 v 1? xD ( on self ) who wanna bet ?  8)

mason will try i think aka myobolc good luck draks :)))

Quote from: Astor on May 11, 2009, 06:56:19 AM
You think he have idea what it means "self" ? xD
cthon
poola
laymedown
etc
This is ppl which coz of l2 will die faster than coz of cigarettes xD

i really don't  get what u want to say... from what i understand u say that me and altheo don't fight self this is ROFL especially at altheo cause in oly u can go only self
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

shehan

Quote from: Zuluman on May 11, 2009, 11:56:24 AM
LOL well where the freak do you all go?? Talking Island or smthin to play with the elpy's?

CB are always in varka looking for PvP, I am always there on WC/BP buffs only so if you want some fun come there when the server is up.

I wouldn't go down the root of saying Ary doesn't get killed 1vs1....

u didnt get nothing mate about wot i said u know.. ;) anyways as i know we dont go to talking island.. u always stay there right?... i av my doubts u know... anyways thx for invite.. we will av fun....... *hope to find u :D*

Baloo

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 11:08:04 AM
infact u guyz like... "i'm scared i cant go out alone.. plz mark make pt.." loling !

I remember me and lox going alone in varka vs like 6 temps, 2 or 3 katamorons + some randoms ass lickers, and guess what ? We killed something like 6 or 7 and finally died.. WAW does it mean we own also with only some pepz ?

Anyway that's true CB members don't go that often alone, and you know why ? Because we aren't spending our whole time camping bosses. CB is full of pvp addicted, and everytime they read "pvp" in clan chat, they just become crazy, and scream "WHEREEEEEEE DA HELL??".
But since there is always at least 1 pt of ennemies in varka, I don't see the problem of coming with 1 pt aswell..
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

our4n0s

retired

shehan

Quote from: Baloo on May 11, 2009, 12:38:40 PM
I remember me and lox going alone in varka vs like 6 temps, 2 or 3 katamorons + some randoms ass lickers, and guess what ? We killed something like 6 or 7 and finally died.. WAW does it mean we own also with only some pepz ?

Anyway that's true CB members don't go that often alone, and you know why ? Because we aren't spending our whole time camping bosses. CB is full of pvp addicted, and everytime they read "pvp" in clan chat, they just become crazy, and scream "WHEREEEEEEE DA HELL??".
But since there is always at least 1 pt of ennemies in varka, I don't see the problem of coming with 1 pt aswell..

oh really?... :O damn i wanted to see that :P really :D
anyways we didnt talk about camping for rbs... u guyz r pvp addicted.. so where is the problem ? we do pvp, epic rbs, sieges..

Diabolical

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 12:41:42 PM
oh really?... :O damn i wanted to see that :P really :D
anyways we didnt talk about camping for rbs... u guyz r pvp addicted.. so where is the problem ? we do pvp, epic rbs, sieges..

wrong u do epics , sieges and u count the pvp in middle of that .. u dont do pvp for the pvp .. and btw i go varka alone and i pown .. and i guess me and u met so many times ;)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

shehan

Quote from: Diabolical on May 11, 2009, 12:51:56 PM
wrong u do epics , sieges and u count the pvp in middle of that .. u dont do pvp for the pvp .. and btw i go varka alone and i pown .. and i guess me and u met so many times ;)

wel... its like.. u camp for pvp... without doing anything.. but u know.. we take everything with %... Epic rbs, sieges, pvps we do all.. not just one thing :) anyways yes... i think so that we met so many times... we had fun infact.. isnt it ? ;)