Web Analytics
HB - CLient CRASH... potential FIX - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

HB - CLient CRASH... potential FIX

Started by Asgalus, May 13, 2009, 01:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

yeah gonna call you cuz it always does that when i press start game, always same message weird, should i reinstall hellbound again...
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Dag

Quote from: Asgalus on May 13, 2009, 01:49:47 AM
if your client is not even starting and it crashes with an error like the following one :

PROBLEM #1
2009.5.12 17:20:24 OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ -24144 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

(6822) PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0 General protection fault! History:

UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

--------------------------

it is most likely because your folder system/GameGuard is incorrect

I'm not pretending it will fix all your problems, but at least it might fix it for some of u

if you're experiencing that problem, all you have to do is download the following file (http://www.fearless.cc/files/GameGuard.rar) and put the content in your "system" folder.

The file contains a directory with 12 files.  so at the end you should have the folder "GameGuard" and at least 12 files in your folder "system"

Thanks to Laurelin for finding out about this.  it worked out for me as well

-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
PROBLEM #2

Lineage 2 CreatePixelShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

emh...maybe also AMD negative delta problem??
i doubt u have a - 24ghz cpu !!!!!!!!
if u have.... wow !!!!!
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Asgalus

This problem was solved with the following procedure.  dont ask me which one solved it.

1- updated vid card driver with omega drivers : http://www.omegadrivers.net/
2- added the 12 files of GameGuard (the person only had 1)
3- delete option.ini in system folder

she was always crashing after clicking on NM. 
After these changes she noticed she could play full screen...i told her to try in windowed mode and it worked as well.

i dont know if it will help u, but it is worth the try i guess.

Quote from: MaraZmo on May 13, 2009, 02:36:00 AM
i have 1 problem: i write nick and pass them i select server, char and when it will appear in the screen i get crash

i get this error:
2009.5.12 18:37:06
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2118 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE (6401)
PosCode : LS1:83314:148012:-3404 1/0

Bad name index 402653185/492

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad223 27699183)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Kamael.FKamael_m000_f NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- AActor::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByFace <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- FL2UserSetPawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

any idea?

prophecy

reinstalled every thing again and it works now.....weird
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Prince

Hi, I'm wondering does this work for those that get critical in Giran as well?
SkY is the LiMiT~

Benoth

Do u play on other server at this hellbound clinet ?! , i had same ,just download clean system ,then patch it with Dn patch and should work :) ,PVP servers make allot of mess ,in l2 files

Prince

Quote from: Furesy on May 13, 2009, 04:28:38 PM
If your game freezes the moment you log ingame (happens mostly to chars that are located in town), you need to reinstall HB, install the clean patch from TrackZero's Announcement post and update.
My game also froze when I used my already installed HB client with the old Arena patch, I simply overwrited everything with the new HB patch for NM, but that didn't work, each of my chars located in towns froze, but a char in varka didn't.
Reinstall HB, put the new HB patch in it and update should fix that.

Confirmed these steps work perfectly, I had the same issues, followed the steps mentioned up there and it works flawlessly. =)
SkY is the LiMiT~

MaraZmo

Quote from: Asgalus on May 13, 2009, 05:22:38 PM
This problem was solved with the following procedure.  dont ask me which one solved it.

1- updated vid card driver with omega drivers : http://www.omegadrivers.net/ (http://www.omegadrivers.net/)
2- added the 12 files of GameGuard (the person only had 1)
3- delete option.ini in system folder

she was always crashing after clicking on NM. 
After these changes she noticed she could play full screen...i told her to try in windowed mode and it worked as well.

i dont know if it will help u, but it is worth the try i guess.

Its work with arena server, but not for NM, ill try to get a new client, anyway ty
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Sitanix

HI i download 3 HB clients and everyone crash here is error

2009.5.14 00:45:40
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1663 MHz with 2037MB RAM
Video : Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family (1437)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

General protection fault!

History: UGlowEffect::DownFilterRender <- UGlowEffect::PostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Thanks for help (BTW i cant start game. when i give start i have this error..)

MaraZmo

Quote from: Prince on May 13, 2009, 09:28:58 PM
Hi, I'm wondering does this work for those that get critical in Giran as well?

yes, work for this??
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Cireneu

2009.5.14 15:20:23
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3069 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : RADEON 9200 SE Family (Microsoft Corporation) (6462)

CreatePixelShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

History: CreateShader <- FD3DPixelShader::FD3DPixelShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetPixelShader <- UGlowEffect::BrightPassFilter2Render <- UGlowEffect::BrightPassFilterRender <- UGlowEffect::PostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

all the time cri error, when i press " Start " on launcher
Any info ?  ??? thanks

Sali

2009.5.14 18:21:38
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2804 MHz with 1535MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (7519)

Bad name index -44/1851

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad17 3811288)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel Lobby01) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
any ideas? im getting that error when im pushing start at loader.... Nothing from mentioned above things helped....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3