Trigger 2 min with 6 min reuse? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Trigger 2 min with 6 min reuse?

Started by marnow, May 13, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elberth

kidicarus

Augments was a shitty feature anyway. Good thing they got nerfed/useless..... just sad i wasted all my coins to get shield/m.barrier lvl10 right before the update xD

BTW, anyone know if thoose augments where you need to encounter damage to activate is still the same as before?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Damiyos

Quote from: marnow on May 13, 2009, 10:25:22 PM
I used 30 High Life Stones to get my Augumentation cos i knew how it work (20min). So if its 2 minutes now with 6 min reuse it's useless for me and i want my 30 life stones high grad back to get better agu.

Totally agree

kang

Quote from: kidicarus on May 14, 2009, 10:35:54 AM
Augments was a shitty feature anyway. Good thing they got nerfed/useless..... just sad i wasted all my coins to get shield/m.barrier lvl10 right before the update xD

BTW, anyone know if thoose augments where you need to encounter damage to activate is still the same as before?

yeah if active on damage incurred still give you 5min buf then nothing is really fixed since you can still easily stack might+might ;) (just not as easily as with a trigger, but still, a lot of us are using the on damage one)

Furesy

Quote from: Wedrowycz on May 14, 2009, 07:48:53 AM
So why u make post about giant book price ?? What doesent u understand in this news ?? GB price ?? If somthing its against u its ok to post cry topic if somthing is against other u call them retarded ?? Hmm ...
lol funny, you apparently got no idea who he is :)))

VforVanilla

Quote from: kang on May 14, 2009, 01:09:41 PM
yeah if active on damage incurred still give you 5min buf then nothing is really fixed since you can still easily stack might+might ;) (just not as easily as with a trigger, but still, a lot of us are using the on damage one)

Where you saw that  ???. I have two active on damage incurred and last 60 secs when activated and is much harder to be activated.