Will Fist Fury Work with other weaponz - Song/dance time here tooo - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Will Fist Fury Work with other weaponz - Song/dance time here tooo

Started by One Live, May 14, 2009, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:57:47 PM
seriously, i dont know cos i never played archer as my main char but talking about mages, if u have 100% crit rate, malaria, 50 enemy on varka, u wont take zerk for +250 c speed? xD and what about 1 good archer pt on siege against 200 enemy, u wont take zerk to kite? xd
You will never see me use berserk on PvP, I despise that buff :)

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:57:47 PM
so zerk would be common )
It's not, you use berserk vs mages, means almost every single debuff will land on you, not to mention the dmg they deal on you.
And using berserk vs archers? Oh cmon, that's just dumb.

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 07:00:32 PM
whatever .. xd and about those dyn light / hvy, u re starting to talk like a dagger, but after all ure an archer, its not like u re gonna avoid 30% of the arrows anyway, or hm after i read ur last posts, i suppose u took it for the bigger speed?  :)
Aha, you're close with the first part of the sentence, but than you took a huge leap back ^_^

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2009, 06:57:28 PM
Archers are supposed to kite, my complete playstyle is based on kiting.
u can't kite everywhere, either there isnt enough room or your objectives are differant
ps. use zerk for your playstile, it will be better for sure

also try compare zerk+heavy vs light + no zerk .... only evasion/accuracy and some small mdef, and much more patk / other stats :)

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 07:05:38 PM
i need to know ur class :) any the conclusion from my side is next.. maybe for those smaller pvps dyn light would be better, but for sure in larger pvps, with bp on back, heavy is taking place, i prefer that my party member i must heal is taking more hits with less dmg so i can be rdy when his hp is lowering than just a dead body on the ground in a sec cos evasion_random_funcion wasnt on our side xd
Sure it is, I still prefer Light because I don't like Heavy on an archer, unless it's archer/tank, but that's just me.
Evasion is cool when you make use of it, you can't rely on it when you don't use it. What can't hit you can't kill you either.

I'm PR/WL, PR/PS and TH/PP.

Quote from: wildpussy on May 16, 2009, 07:06:41 PM
u can't kite everywhere, either there isnt enough room or your objectives are differant
ps. use zerk for your playstile, it will be better for sure
Can't kite everywhere true, I have both Dyna Light and Heavy, tried and compared both, prefer mine better.

also try compare zerk+heavy vs light + no zerk .... only evasion/accuracy and some small mdef, and much more patk / other stats :)
Also for you, what can't hit you can't kill you either :)

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2009, 07:10:51 PM
Also for you, what can't hit you can't kill you either :)
/useskill hawkeye and u can suck your evasion :P

Furesy

Quote from: wildpussy on May 16, 2009, 07:33:38 PM
/useskill hawkeye and u can suck your evasion :P
People tried and failed before :p The only thing that changed was the fact they died a bit faster x)

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2009, 07:42:25 PM
People tried and failed before :p The only thing that changed was the fact they died a bit faster x)
explanation: ur fighting noobs!  :P

kvkun

furesy base his playstyle vs fighter on evasion and speed(mages are not a big deal for good archery). this is why he use light.
IMO this is the right way to play an archer. they are pain in ass to kill  :P
berserk whould kill his playstyle with -evasion -pdef -mdef
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!

iNs

Quote from: kvkun on May 17, 2009, 12:10:28 PM
furesy base his playstyle vs fighter on evasion and speed(mages are not a big deal for good archery). this is why he use light.
IMO this is the right way to play an archer. they are pain in ass to kill  :P
berserk whould kill his playstyle with -evasion -pdef -mdef

Thank god there are thinkin people around in here sometimes <3
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

kvkun

Let me Fix Your computer !!!

MonkeyMonk

bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 17, 2009, 05:55:14 PM
if u put so much on evasion and speed, and not much on p m def ( not wearing heavy ), it would be more wisely to take zerk+agility (same evasion) instead of wind (also almost same speed zerk-wind), mages arent the problem as u said urself, so u profit on atk speed, p atk and practically not losing anything ;]
That's just stupid lol