Web Analytics
Where did all the temps go??? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Where did all the temps go???

Started by Zuluman, May 15, 2009, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev1

3 partys of Temp got more then 50 ews yesterday in HB, so ews spoil rate is verry good there ..... amila words

Stop the research !!!! we found them XD     
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

DarkVengeance

Quote from: shehan on May 18, 2009, 09:05:31 AM
As i see.. u r just a addicted kid... its pathatic wot u wrote... anyways.. as amila said.. dont make round words with other clans.. tell them..."i need u all just for conquer the server... then fck off and bb"...

PS: i dont think u av balls as u wrote... lol

Ok ... you guys and gals are calling someone addicted? ... you camped almost every Baium, Valakas, Antharas etc ... for past 2 years (no matter if it was spawned at  5pm or 5am).
Now, when CB gethered enough ppl (same as the one of the 3 temp clans) ... you are calling them addicted?

You are playing a "real life card" ... which is really pathetic, and it's used really often, when you go out of "inteligent" arguments ...
And those forum wars are just ... doh ... no comment.

Montana

Quote from: Zuluman on May 15, 2009, 09:33:30 PM
I can't find any decet pvp anywhere... where are you all hiding in hb??

Maybe you will share  bauim spawn time so we can come and get some frags...

not only temps (dont need they) i need CB, BM, FTR, Epic <<<< where are they??
say me pls some places....

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

shehan

Quote from: DarkVengeance on May 18, 2009, 12:25:14 PM
Ok ... you guys and gals are calling someone addicted? ... you camped almost every Baium, Valakas, Antharas etc ... for past 2 years (no matter if it was spawned at  5pm or 5am).
Now, when CB gethered enough ppl (same as the one of the 3 temp clans) ... you are calling them addicted?

You are playing a "real life card" ... which is really pathetic, and it's used really often, when you go out of "inteligent" arguments ...
And those forum wars are just ... doh ... no comment.

if u wanna say no comment.. why do u comment?.. lolz.. anyways we work on our time... u know... u dont even know how does it work... so just stop saying bullshits.. Thank You!

DragonShark

Quote from: Endorama on May 18, 2009, 07:07:33 AM
do u know the meaning of the word greed?coz as we can see u dont,so buzz off.

u will always eat dust freaking indian pig!!! so shut up and obey us!!
Heroes dont ask how many are they,but where are they!!!

Dragonshard :aw/sk
DragonShark : moonlight sent//sword muse(semi active)
DragonSharp :da//pp(my favorite)
Strya              :SAG//AL(active)
Bumma           :ty/ol retail necro

Baloo

Quote from: SirAlex on May 18, 2009, 08:20:36 AM
I'm pretty sure he knows verry well the meaning of this word, ur ally asked help from all clans from server promising that Aden will be kept by the one who will engrave first and when it came to this point CB started to kill every leader in pray.. if it's not greed how would u call it?

Actually this is bullshit.
I was right there during the whole engraving shit, and CB didn't kill anyone, I saw many guys hitting several engravers but that was not CB.
I guess you weren't here, and even if you had spies logged in Pain at this moment, if you don't know exactly what was this all about, just don't use it as an argument.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

SirAlex

Quote from: Baloo on May 18, 2009, 01:56:39 PM
and even if you had spies logged in Pain at this moment, if you don't know exactly what was this all about, just don't use it as an argument.
i dont have spyes lol, i dont need to, i just read the topic from Aden siege and i wasnt refering to CB only but about their ally. Temp never promiss anything to no1 except the Gludio castle to GreekPatriots and we kept our promiss. During time many little clan joined us but we never told them "come and help us and u will be reworded", we even told them "rb are for temp, castle aswell if u just need our side cos we have same enemys is ok by us but dont expect smth else in return" (u can ask marvels what they got after they took one baium with their party of DE), but what ur ally did??? Come help us crush Temps and who will engrave first will keep the castle, and we all saw what happened there. I prefer acting like me and shareing only with Temps then deciving ppl only to rich a goal "wining against Temps". Our new enemys are strong now cos of their numbers but i have a feeling this "new force" wont be for long time.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on May 18, 2009, 08:20:36 AM
I'm pretty sure he knows verry well the meaning of this word, ur ally asked help from all clans from server promising that Aden will be kept by the one who will engrave first and when it came to this point CB started to kill every leader in pray.. if it's not greed how would u call it?
neither have i engraved anything nor i've been hit by those with who we were "corporating" with,therefore if i've got no clue about the actual situation and i doubt that u have a proper info about it too,so freak off.
Quote from: shehan on May 18, 2009, 09:05:31 AM
As i see.. u r just a addicted kid... its pathatic wot u wrote... anyways.. as amila said.. dont make round words with other clans.. tell them..."i need u all just for conquer the server... then fck off and bb"...

PS: i dont think u av balls as u wrote... lol
addicted kid?addicted to what,to pwning ur lame ass?ok,i could admit that.or maybe i could be addicted to breathing,that could be freakin true...dumbfreak dun try to look smart on forum coz as ig u r no match for us.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Endorama

Quote from: DragonShark on May 18, 2009, 01:51:05 PM

u will always eat dust freaking indian pig!!! so shut up and obey us!!
ohahahaha ihuhuhhuhu.

NOT!
i guess that after i was killing ur summon quite easy u got butt hurt.but i've got to say sorry to ya,and yea i am freakin sorry that ur lamefreak ass didnt move out of town so i could 1-2 hit it too,but well shit happens
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Ozukyz

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 16, 2009, 10:50:03 AM
do me a favour then mr smart ! msg me where you are, and i will come for you ;) or no ballz ?
kid :D
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

shehan

Quote from: Endorama on May 18, 2009, 07:48:23 PM
neither have i engraved anything nor i've been hit by those with who we were "corporating" with,therefore if i've got no clue about the actual situation and i doubt that u have a proper info about it too,so freak off.addicted kid?addicted to what,to pwning ur lame ass?ok,i could admit that.or maybe i could be addicted to breathing,that could be freakin true...dumbfreak dun try to look smart on forum coz as ig u r no match for us.

lol... why r u making ur blood hot ?... i can't understand how can be soo retard to get these thing as a real deal... u talk like u av to rescue ur gf from i dunno from wot..

PS: i dont try  to look smart... i am smart.. and ur childish words just nothing to me.. !

Endorama

Quote from: shehan on May 18, 2009, 08:00:37 PM
lol... why r u making ur blood hot ?... i can't understand how can be soo retard to get these thing as a real deal... u talk like u av to rescue ur gf from i dunno from wot..

PS: i dont try  to look smart... i am smart.. and ur childish words just nothing to me.. !
right u r so smart that u cant freakin type 2 sentences w/o a freaking grammar mistake neither a typing mistake.but yea u r so freakin clever that i cant get a freak from ur non sense bullcrap.

anyways i wont spend more time with ya and ur nonsense coz i'm pretty much sure there are many other things that r going to be more interesting to me than arguing with a freakin moron.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE