Web Analytics
one Mutant is crying

News:

Main Menu

one Mutant is crying

Started by Kev1, May 15, 2009, 09:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev1

hello , bad thing i heard today ( tell me if i am wrong ) , gm say mutant will stay bloqued at lvl80 :'(
so if it s true , let me cry  an ocean and tell u , my char from my dream ( no life speaking :p )
u let us making mutant and have fun with them , find new funy or overpowered combo and now u bloque us at lvl80 .... why ?
u cant make it with HB , no time or too hard ?        no flames is a real question !
i hope this guy who tell me that say wrong and u gm/admin will think about X-men  ::)

crying mode off  ;D
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

seed1234

Not a huge fans to mutant, but I would agree to let mutants go to lv85.  Mutant is a special part of the network, I think it would sux to nerf them.  Beside, I don't have any problem in dealing with any mutants (even the one has been branded "overpowered".  It's just more choices in different styles.  If they are too easy to kill, then it would be no fun  ;D
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

marnow

Correct me if i,m wrong but in HB retail can have max 80lvl so mutants based on retail class cant lvl more. Probably they cant or dunno how ro change it.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

leobruno

Quote from: marnow on May 15, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Correct me if i,m wrong but in HB retail can have max 80lvl so mutants based on retail class cant lvl more. Probably they cant or dunno how ro change it.

DN is a "custom" server... drake/track/anotherperson can do anything.

selis83

i have 2 mutants but i rly don't cry that they are not lvl-ing.i am crying only cause they get sp and i can't lvl my other chars properly.

mutants is part of the game, but i doubt who created game thought that nm server will have more mutants than normal players,i am glad they didn't delete them
only your charm

Baloo

About all the guys thinking like "in HB retail can't go over lvl 80, so in DN that's normal we shouldn't go that high" -> Drake's experienced enough to change any file of l2, and since DN is a custom server, I don't see any reason to let it as it is yet. YES this is HB, NO this isn't l2off.

About the topic itself, one of the things DN players are waiting for is the one about several subs on a single char, which means being able to sub on the retails. So 1 question : do you actually think there's ONE reason to get a "normal" sub (not a mutant one) on a char wich can't go over lvl 80 ? (except the augment advantage)
My point is that if Drake really wants the community to enjoy this feature, he almost HAVE to increase the retail's max level, and so the mutant's max lvl.

I hope he's thinking this way, if not every mutant and sub on retail will get freaked up, which would almost give the last hit to DN (that would be sad, wouldn't it ? :d)
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

seed1234

QuoteAbout all the guys thinking like "in HB retail can't go over lvl 80, so in DN that's normal we shouldn't go that high" -> Drake's experienced enough to change any file of l2, and since DN is a custom server, I don't see any reason to let it as it is yet. YES this is HB, NO this isn't l2off.

About the topic itself, one of the things DN players are waiting for is the one about several subs on a single char, which means being able to sub on the retails. So 1 question : do you actually think there's ONE reason to get a "normal" sub (not a mutant one) on a char wich can't go over lvl 80 ? (except the augment advantage)
My point is that if Drake really wants the community to enjoy this feature, he almost HAVE to increase the retail's max level, and so the mutant's max lvl.

I hope he's thinking this way, if not every mutant and sub on retail will get freaked up, which would almost give the last hit to DN (that would be sad, wouldn't it ? :d)

Most logical thing I heard in a while
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

shehan

Wel as all know... we all can make mutants.. so i dont see where is the point that Drake has to nerf them... i mean block them at 80.. i hope he will think about this!

Futile

Quote from: DarkMagician on May 15, 2009, 10:33:36 PM
with every singel update of chronicle i got faked so who cares  ;D last time my tatoos 4 lvl got deleted and nerfs on my orc, now im punked with appela set (40 coins)(can't wear, can't sell, sux bonus), strider :o dont know where is it, maybe got deleted like my tatoos and oh yeah i cant reach 80 lvl oO

somebody else has your account info?