Web Analytics
33% - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

33%

Started by kuko, May 16, 2009, 11:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

for a th, depending on gear ... 4k is normal .. when not critting :).
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Alex

Quote from: SysTemHacK on May 18, 2009, 10:59:24 AM
Yes and lets focus on the damage reduction coz thats what  topic about .

I'd like to point that dagger classes are the most suffering from that retarded damage reduction.

Quote from: tzuc on May 18, 2009, 11:01:28 AM

yes, not crit xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

iNs

Quote from: Alex on May 18, 2009, 11:12:09 AM
I'd like to point that dagger classes are the most suffering from that retarded damage reduction.

yes, not crit xD

<33333

TH im pointin out, well geared TH is able to deal round of 4 5 k or even moar dmg with a regular stab. Im AW, and sometimes im capable of doin 10k but thats dragonnetwork, and if ur gonna cry again to reduce dmg of stabs im gonna burry you alive. ( kuko, i mean, not u alex <3 )
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

kuko

Quote from: iNs on May 18, 2009, 01:42:58 PM
<33333

TH im pointin out, well geared TH is able to deal round of 4 5 k or even moar dmg with a regular stab. Im AW, and sometimes im capable of doin 10k but thats dragonnetwork, and if ur gonna cry again to reduce dmg of stabs im gonna burry you alive. ( kuko, i mean, not u alex <3 )
:)
I don't cry for anything
Just wanna know about this 33%

iNs

Quote from: kuko on May 18, 2009, 02:03:18 PM
:)
I don't cry for anything
Just wanna know about this 33%

no idea, and by the way, u see niori killing with 1 - 2 hits. ACtually, im not surprised since he gets ACU, ZERK AND EMP as sps/ee which makes him kinda top or one of the top classes for oly in HB @ dnet.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

WindPhoenix

i had some fights versus daggers in new oly. I know its because i have TP, but daggers aren't that op (beat 2, got owned by th/pp hero... Draks... and he had like 30% HP against me at the end of the game)
So quit complaining about daggers damage.
Still... its true that the new arena size sucks ass. how are we going to kite a dagger in that room-sized arena? is freaking tiny >.<
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kuko

Gays this topic is not for dagger power.
It's for dmg reducing

lucifsg

Quote from: tzuc on May 18, 2009, 11:01:28 AM

4k and not crit ? on what on d grade enemy ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

iNs

Quote from: lucifsg on May 19, 2009, 09:32:31 AM
4k and not crit ? on what on d grade enemy ?

Ever played official / watched real videos ? Guess you did not :D

kuko

wildpussy

can dagger still lethal to 1/1 (mistake kill) ?
couse it SHOULDN'T  ::)

Deavon

Quote from: iNs on May 19, 2009, 09:37:25 AM
Ever played official / watched real videos ? Guess you did not :D

I watched way more videos than you nigga and i got a question...well i never played "seriously" a dagger class and i m wondering for something.On official pvp movies i ve noticed that all blows (when lands) making "Critical hit" was changed on IL for  daggers(dragon servers) and what about now on HB?

Actually my main question is dagger skills should make 100% critical?And if yes why Drake nerfed it?Overpowerd or something?