Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links)

Started by KaSaNoWa, May 17, 2009, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TargetMe

Quote from: KaSaNoWa on May 18, 2009, 09:48:30 PM
So maybe when you find some time bettwen spam and flame watch this movie again (Not only intro). Maybe I shouldnt use my comon skill "hydro" and use "attack skill" like archers and maybe NK shouldnt use heal? (Im sorry that you dont know names of rest skills from my skillbar or you are blind to see them.) Try to be creative and make movie with your archer that dont use only att skill and stun. For me its end your flaming talk Afro, but you will always find some reason to flame.

afair I did not play on infinity since like april(+/- 1 month) 2008, so it's more then a year. [By the way - wooow, 1 addiction less :D]
I had some material on my hdd, but it was definetly not enough to even think about making a movie. Also my notebook was kinda blocking the whole idea, simply too weak to enjoy playing on sieges.
About ur "skill" bar - I can bet that U're another sps/ee who's using only sps skills and just one ee skill - pow. Ofc if U know what I mean.
The reason of my flaming is simple - when U were comming f.e to fog with ur pro th/pal (unless I misstyped U with some1 else), everybody was laughing on nw's ts, U came to kill us, U didn't kill any1 even if we had a train on our back and the half of our pt was afk :D If U don't believe me ask even Pol ;)
If You understand what am I writing about - I'm glad. If not - continue ur rubbish gameplay.

Kikos - This is MageAge, not Lineage, we both know that :)
Afroman he/wl from NW

Dhart

Quote from: TargetMe on May 18, 2009, 11:37:28 PM
afair I did not play on infinity since like april(+/- 1 month) 2008, so it's more then a year. [By the way - wooow, 1 addiction less :D]
I had some material on my hdd, but it was definetly not enough to even think about making a movie. Also my notebook was kinda blocking the whole idea, simply too weak to enjoy playing on sieges.
About ur "skill" bar - I can bet that U're another sps/ee who's using only sps skills and just one ee skill - pow. Ofc if U know what I mean.
The reason of my flaming is simple - when U were comming f.e to fog with ur pro th/pal (unless I misstyped U with some1 else), everybody was laughing on nw's ts, U came to kill us, U didn't kill any1 even if we had a train on our back and the half of our pt was afk :D If U don't believe me ask even Pol ;)
If You understand what am I writing about - I'm glad. If not - continue ur rubbish gameplay.

Kikos - This is MageAge, not Lineage, we both know that :)
if u talk about Dhart > lies !:P... I still could stand under 3-4 hitting nukers if i'm well buffed...and they all go down :p
but anyway u'r right...our network is still lol-n like it was 1 y ago:P

DaVinci

mages are shit now  ;p
to avallon: nice movie if wanna show us how good you are when killing elpyes

windoo

Well i think one of the reason of makin that topic is ... make some fun
So stop flaming like 12y old kids... 'Mommy because he is bla bla...'
Anyway... nice free frags x[ gimme one
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

Izual

Why every flame topic starts with Afro or Simao 'retarded' reply >_>

If you don't like someone/something simply ignore it. Kasa likes to show off? His problem. Don't make yourself dumber than you are.

Ty.
[URL=http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolbyw.jpg][/URL]

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: Kikolina on May 19, 2009, 08:28:45 AM
nah kai 90% crit rate is back so with a nice bp on back ( ::)) no archer pt can win them xD
;)

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0

TargetMe

Quote from: Izual on May 19, 2009, 07:32:40 AM
Why every flame topic starts with Afro or Simao 'retarded' reply >_>

If you don't like someone/something simply ignore it. Kasa likes to show off? His problem. Don't make yourself dumber than you are.

Ty.

I don't even know (now comes the old sentence) who are U, so first tell me ur ig nick, then we can talk :)
Kailenaa - bullshit, 100% m.crit was, is and will be(seems so) the main cause of what I've told. First it was cancel, then m.crit rate. I wonder what will be next :]

:)
Afroman he/wl from NW

Akon

Quote from: TargetMe on May 19, 2009, 11:22:22 AM

who are u?  >:(

PS: Stop flamming fokers, i know that noone likes kasa, but let him make movies, noone do it anymore here, dont let "our movies" die.

The Ketchup Abuser!

wildpussy

disc

Quote from: TargetMe on May 18, 2009, 11:37:28 PMKikos - This is MageAge, not Lineage, we both know that :

O rly? 4 weeks ago, when ba captured aden, with a single ba party (2x he/pp, pr/bd, sws/ee, he/wk(me XD),ol/de,pr/wc, bishop/wk) we killed the whole ws who was on siege, and they got mostly mages. Kiting(retreat/attack) is a good thing :D
It's not mage age, but as i see, now the 100% mcrit rate is back, cuz drake "fixed" it...

But in hb there will be archer age, every donator will buy the freaking icarus bow+sa, and this unbalanced server going to be omgwtf uber unbalanced.
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Dhart

Quote from: disc on May 19, 2009, 04:32:51 PM
O rly? 4 weeks ago, when ba captured aden, with a single ba party (2x he/pp, pr/bd, sws/ee, he/wk(me XD),ol/de,pr/wc, bishop/wk) we killed the whole ws who was on siege, and they got mostly mages. Kiting(retreat/attack) is a good thing :D
It's not mage age, but as i see, now the 100% mcrit rate is back, cuz drake "fixed" it...

But in hb there will be archer age, every donator will buy the freaking icarus bow+sa, and this unbalanced server going to be omgwtf uber unbalanced.
with OP tank's masteries / skils and all the buffs against crits/arrows?
gg

Simao

I am not flaming b/c I did not watch the movie and I dont have any intention of doing so. So Izual - suck my balls,

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...