Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links)

Started by KaSaNoWa, May 17, 2009, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 06:59:03 PM
Can you come up with something new insted of "attempt to be smart" this shi.t is starting to be dull.

Oh and about work. This is also known as job and it is kind of occupation where you Mom and Dad get money from.
Shiet it is hard to explain to someone from kindergarden.
LOL xD u have nothing to say and u start blaming about    my repetitiveness xDDD u'r so damn funny xD
anyway I perfecty know what a work is ... i was just surprised cause being a whore for u cannot be called a job at all...
owned?:)...cmon now answer me like before...i'm bored u'r making my day xD

Simao

Quote from: Dhart on May 19, 2009, 07:28:10 PM
LOL xD u have nothing to say and u start blaming about    my repetitiveness xDDD u'r so damn funny xD
anyway I perfecty know what a work is ... i was just surprised cause being a whore for u cannot be called a job at all...
owned?:)...cmon now answer me like before...i'm bored u'r making my day xD

Dude the fact that your mother does what she does and you dont know till this day who your father is does not mean everybody works at the same business or/and have the same freaked up life as u do. Anyway kido, please dont bring your personal failures and tragedies into play. It is kinda lame and does not move me at all. And you perfectly may know what a school is for now so until you'll got your first paycheck stfu.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 08:01:35 PM
Dude the fact that your mother does what she does and you dont know till this day who your father is does not mean everybody works at the same business or/and have the same freaked up life as u do. Anyway kido, please dont bring your personal failures and tragedies into play. It is kinda lame and does not move me at all. And you perfectly may know what a school is for now so until you'll got your first paycheck stfu.
wow ! the first act of "simao's life"
once again
what a bad end:0 ....

p.s
compare some1 who can flame another person , with another one who can just flame other person's parents ;)
who's the kido babe ?;) ...

TargetMe

Kinda pathetic to start talking about whores, isn't it, flame is just a flame, this is something different ...

:S
Afroman he/wl from NW

Dhart

Quote from: TargetMe on May 19, 2009, 08:06:37 PM
Kinda pathetic to start talking about whores, isn't it, flame is just a flame, this is something different ...

:S
read my edit
:)

Simao

Do you think I care ? Do you think I think you care ? Does anybody care ? /Care

You are just a little pathetic prick hidden behind your monitor. For me pretty much you are the same as piece of dog shiet on lawn, which occasionally stick to boots if one is not carefull enough. Did u got the message ?

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 08:13:45 PM
Do you think I care ? Do you think I think you care ? Does anybody care ? /Care

You are just a little pathetic prick hidden behind your monitor. For me pretty much you are the same as piece of dog shiet on lawn, which occasionally stick to boots if one is not carefull enough. Did u got the message ?
:o u still dont care...and u still write :o something's wrong here :o
ur attempt didnt work...and now u'r crying...it doesnt work with me cause I daily see ppl like u wich want appear  like some1 they'r not....and in real they'r just NOTHING :) ...
now show me how u dont care and keep writing pl0x xD it'll just prove how right i'm:>

Simao

Quote from: Dhart on May 19, 2009, 08:17:16 PM
:o u still dont care...and u still write :o something's wrong here :o
ur attempt didnt work...and now u'r crying...it doesnt work with me cause I daily see ppl like u wich want appear  like some1 they'r not....and in real they'r just NOTHING :) ...
now show me how u dont care and keep writing pl0x xD it'll just prove how right i'm:>

As simple as it can be your mind is to small to get it ? I dont care whetter I flame you/your dog/hampster/mother/grandma etc. Daily - you can see l2 screen and characters of the ppl that play which in case u did not notice till now does not reflect who they are in real life. You are a perfect example. You char is so so while in RL you are a little. lost boy who gets erection when has occasion to write to someone "you are a whore". You remind me of one of the politician from Poland - Kaczynski, he also always read every second word and than twist the sense. I just wonder do you do that on purpose or you are just plain retarded.

Cheers. Cunt.

TargetMe

Afroman he/wl from NW

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 08:23:07 PM
As simple as it can be your mind is to small to get it ? I dont care whetter I flame you/your dog/hampster/mother/grandma etc. Daily - you can see l2 screen and characters of the ppl that play which in case u did not notice till now does not reflect who they are in real life. You are a perfect example. You char is so so while in RL you are a little. lost boy who gets erection when has occasion to write to someone "you are a whore". You remind me of one of the politician from Poland - Kaczynski, he also always read every second word and than twist the sense. I just wonder do you do that on purpose or you are just plain retarded.

Cheers. Cunt.
behaviours doesn't show anything ? lol ? I thought u were a whore...now i'm 100% sure u'r kinda stupid
talking that way , flaming without any reason, aint a sign of being idiots ?=) prolly u'r some1 who has been abused in his youth and now is too stressed at his work that needs to let out some rage insulting ppl ( trought a pc ... haha.. i wonder what would have happened if u had done the same things in real...with those ppl )
now little kid , wich thinks to be big just cause "whore" is a job considered by him , go back to ur colleagues and let they laugh , at least as much as I do ,
of you

cheers babe .. :>

@Afro 
so lemme understand....for u insulting family aint a sign of  immaturity ?
wow...and once u were one of the person I respected the most....
but as a friend said...
when u change ur crest in game...and so u become an enemy....it happens the same with friendships ( sob .. )
sad...fortunately i'm gonna delete my forum account...i'm so disappointed...by all of u...rly

Simao

Again Simon says:

U are changing a fakin subject ! I wonder if you would be so smart if you would meet me in RL. Oh that would be fun. You see this is the diffirence between us I could repeat all I said straight in your face ( I wonder if you would be able to do the same)

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 08:36:47 PM
Again Simon says:

U are changing a fakin subject ! I wonder if you would be so smart if you would meet me in RL. Oh that would be fun.
that's the way u keep a conversation ? changing the subject ? lol how old are u ? 10 ? my cousin of 12 could stand and answer 10 times better than u...and without put any family insult...xD...

p.s
I was thinking the same =)