I officially ROFLED xD - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

I officially ROFLED xD

Started by Deavon, May 20, 2009, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: SirAlex on May 26, 2009, 03:34:24 PM
Sorry but i dont have wet dreams like u do, now get ur organish by licking my balls and freak off rat.

D'oh really.I belive u,cos I know that u have pwnage dreams where u'r able to kill somebody cos in those dreams u'r skilled.

our4n0s

Quote from: SirAlex on May 26, 2009, 07:50:44 AM
U wish isnt it? =)))) lately i saw u are posting bs that u are reading our forum, but actualy u never had acces to it, u got only some infos from Altheo and u were begging him to give the prints to Track (i know u didnt want to bann anyone if u wanted we would been banned already kkthxbb).

I made a forum acc for u Furesy/megod, try it but i'm sure u dont even know our forum link.
someone talked to someone that talked to someone that talked to someone that.... to someone that talked to someone that talked to you (yeah, seems like maths 'suit').
And few words turned into others, like fure 'begged' while mostly i just quoted a few line and pmed him to have a laugh, like this sig of his which is seriously wrong but lets say mayia was on an emotional state when she wrote it !
Since you mention the subject, i still don't get why mayia lied (saying i gave screens to track and that track sent them to her).

Btw the screen you posted with the max dezoom still lacks CP po on bars while you re spamming them ig
retired

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on May 26, 2009, 07:50:44 AM
U wish isnt it? =)))) lately i saw u are posting bs that u are reading our forum, but actualy u never had acces to it, u got only some infos from Altheo and u were begging him to give the prints to Track (i know u didnt want to bann anyone if u wanted we would been banned already kkthxbb).
You offered it didn't you?
Where I said I had access? The mere fact I'm reading it can be from many point of views, you once again just assumed something.
You keep assuming something, you even made up some more shit, but well, Altheo PM'med me actually, and we had a good laugh.

But well, guess Alth already beat me too it.

Besides, why would I wanna get you banned? If you're gone, who I need to make fun of than?

SirAlex

Quote from: our4n0s on May 26, 2009, 06:11:10 PM
Btw the screen you posted with the max dezoom still lacks CP po on bars while you re spamming them ig

F12 is the answear for all ur questions, and ofc l2c
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on May 26, 2009, 06:16:47 PM
Besides, why would I wanna get you banned?

Cos u are a frustrated retard why else lol
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on May 26, 2009, 06:21:11 PM
Cos u are a frustrated retard why else lol
Why would I be frustrated? There's nothing I can be frustrated about, a game where I make fun of you, is rather more entertaining than frustrating.
Besides, you aren't worth much anyway, so not such of a big deal.

Sephiroth

Quote from: SirAlex on May 26, 2009, 06:21:11 PM
Cos I am a frustrated retard why else lol

Let me correct u.