Previous topic - Next topic

Diver

Innadril is better than shuttgart:P

alinutza

Quote from: CIIaCubo on May 31, 2009, 05:50:08 PM
"Green Nation" hope you enhoy that ^^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJSFS654

P.S   mute if you not a russia music lover ^^
I supose every time u kill a mob u make a movie so we all can see how pro u are ..gratz ..u rox
P.S.     its Goddard not Goddart and enjoy not enhoy (someone said  it before me)
P.S.2   next siege ill send my cat/fenir to keep u busy ..and pls make a great vid about the great fight u had
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

CIIaCubo

Quote from: alinutza on June 01, 2009, 01:13:50 PM
I supose every time u kill a mob u make a movie so we all can see how pro u are ..gratz ..u rox
P.S.     its Goddard not Goddart and enjoy not enhoy (someone said  it before me)
P.S.2   next siege ill send my cat/fenir to keep u busy ..and pls make a great vid about the great fight u had

eat sh1t later freak yourself and d1e    -  1 more english teacher ...  talk 2 much less deal during siege

our clans are  almost same leves, so its interesting 2 go and rape you :D
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

akromaFR

Quote from: CIIaCubo on June 01, 2009, 03:29:17 PM

eat sh1t later freak yourself and d1e    -  1 more english teacher ...  talk 2 much less deal during siege

that fun all time the same 2 BL member who say so lot of shit on forum...........if you are so strong like you say, plix take our castle not just be raped at door

jygh

mby same lvl of clan .... but u have lack of brain thats the different moron :))

tell me about pvp cuz i accept it :> where and when ??
  Nightmare 30x

Dethstorm

Quote from: Shreed on June 01, 2009, 09:28:17 AM
Yeah i "enhoy" that much. Its DevilsNation Promo Video ?  For your information "Green Nation" was in Aden. you fight agiaints Devils in Oren and you get raped ! dont even tuch the gate, then you back to Goddard to kill 2pt of Payback WOW !

1.nice u was on oren raped like 3 times by 1 sps/sws.... stop "keeping server alive" and get more skillz.
2.Payback was on goddard cant kill any of our ppl
3.Rest of green nation got raped by temps on aden

u fail
gf
Zgliszcze BP/ES

Sephiroth

U'r the one eating shit.
English is very important nowadays,so,y,u should learn it ;)

Lvl of clan doesn't matter,but yes ppl there.I bet just Alina is worth as a person way more than ur whole clan,which is full of scum retarded mofos wannabes etc....

And,once again,I've told u many times,the only thing u'r gonna rape is ur pillow.

Quote from: Dethstorm on June 01, 2009, 03:58:00 PM
1.nice u was on oren raped like 3 times by 1 sps/sws.... stop "keeping server alive" and get more skillz.

u fail
gf

1.- And u talk'bout skills....damn....
2.- I bet that u'r lieing urself,cos other ppl rn't that idiot to belive that.
3.- We'r improving as everybody knows,so,just,please,gtfo.U can't even compare numbers,so even less gear.

EDIT: And u should say just gf and keep this shit out,that goes to BL,and whoever flame like that.U act pathetic IG,u do it on forum too.Keep going...

cthon

u can never compare your clan with BrokenAngelz... they are much better then u regarding everything

u fail
gf

no i think u fail i don't see any results of your clan just some big mouths here....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Dethstorm

Quote from: cthon on June 01, 2009, 04:13:45 PM
u can never compare your clan with BrokenAngelz... they are much better then u regarding everything

no i think u fail i don't see any results of your clan just some big mouths here....
open ur eyes and try again...
Zgliszcze BP/ES

Shreed

first you say 1 party, and now you say 1sps/sws what will be next ? The truth is that you come in 2x Party, You dont Even touch our Gate coz you was to weak for us. So you make some pathetic video to show us how great you are ! but this is not important coz all knows that you suxs...
and  Yes, Rest of green nation was having fun in Aden coz we have something like courage !

scary

Quote from: jygh on June 01, 2009, 03:47:39 PM
mby same lvl of clan .... but u have lack of brain thats the different moron :))

tell me about pvp cuz i accept it :> where and when ??

leave suxels alone hahahaha xd
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Shreed on June 01, 2009, 04:24:40 PM
first you say 1 party, and now you say 1sps/sws what will be next ? The truth is that you come in 2x Party, You dont Even touch our Gate coz you was to weak for us. So you make some pathetic video to show us how great you are ! but this is not important coz all knows that you suxs...

ROFL
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]