a form of extorsion - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehlena

Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 04, 2009, 04:16:32 PM
omg what i read!!! seems that NM is the promised land, have you ever played somewhere else dudes before say that???

ppl are accustomed of DN so in their eyes dn is a good server, simply let's play in some other server (l2 dex or l2reloaded f.e.) and you will see what a "good server " means.....
+1
we stay here for friends and community, not because of server(s) goodness...
Quote from: Demonsfall on June 05, 2009, 05:30:54 PM
you should try to shush shush and get back to your own server and bug your own GM's over there.
lol, what a joke, demonsfall! gms somewhere else? where?
(btw, this is general section, if I'm not mistaken)

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

ChillyWilly

Quote from: ehlena on June 05, 2009, 05:48:07 PM

hmmmm.......  I do believe you're right.......   ::) ::) ::)

Demonsfall

Quote from: ehlena on June 05, 2009, 05:48:07 PM
lol, what a joke, demonsfall! gms somewhere else? where?
Indeed this is.
But since he mentioned himself something that was from the Nightmare 30x section, and was pointing on that. Last time I also checked, both me and TrackZero are from Nightmare 30x.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

Finisterre

force voting ftw

edit
it's like cp pot macro ware isn't it ?  ::)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

ehlena

but still this window is annoying. He reappears more often than the 12h vote possibility.
I completely understand the benefit for dnet however. Just make it TRULLY disappear for 12h once we vote.
BUT there was a time when Dnet was always between 1st and 5th, and without "forced" voting.

Just do what you say and say what you do.

@demonsfall: we all know you are NM gms. But Trackzero often seems to speak for the whole network, I think that's why ppl ask him questions about the whole network. Aren't Trackzero and Drake some kind of associates? at least for music ;)

edi

u wanna play alone( single player option)? dont vote!. u like ur server to be crowded? vote! the problem for our dragon servers is: we need 2-3 gm on every server. is imposible for one gm to manage all issues. they have life, jobs, girl/boyfriends, family.  they have, like us, problems in real life. i hate/want  too some things( freight is not global or not all ur items can be freight  cose u dont see them; cose some1 exploit summon friend now that skill is disabled; walkers... oooo so many in catacombs, necropolis,bs and mos( for the moment  mos spoil is not working)...... maybe offline market to work  i want; some items i cannot discard, put in wh or destroy; make all dwarfs from wh aden able to receive items in wh and retrieve items from- is not so important now but when nm is in good days is a little story to use walderal options; and dont talk about events, when we have here events is like we have Christmas, and most of them u can find on other servers from years ago--is true track make on the end of the 2008, for few moths, some events but this is a ussual think on every other server). so again one gm cannot do everything.  my opinion is we need more gm on every server. maybe i am wrong maybe not but this my opinion. i hope my criticism is a constructive one and if some ppl feel offend sorry for that.

Futile

Quote from: edi on June 06, 2009, 01:14:58 AM
u wanna play alone( single player option)? dont vote!. u like ur server to be crowded? vote! the problem for our dragon servers is: we need 2-3 gm on every server. is imposible for one gm to manage all issues. they have life, jobs, girl/boyfriends, family.  they have, like us, problems in real life. i hate/want  too some things( freight is not global or not all ur items can be freight  cose u dont see them; cose some1 exploit summon friend now that skill is disabled; walkers... oooo so many in catacombs, necropolis,bs and mos( for the moment  mos spoil is not working)...... maybe offline market to work  i want; some items i cannot discard, put in wh or destroy; make all dwarfs from wh aden able to receive items in wh and retrieve items from- is not so important now but when nm is in good days is a little story to use walderal options; and dont talk about events, when we have here events is like we have Christmas, and most of them u can find on other servers from years ago--is true track make on the end of the 2008, for few moths, some events but this is a ussual think on every other server). so again one gm cannot do everything.  my opinion is we need more gm on every server. maybe i am wrong maybe not but this my opinion. i hope my criticism is a constructive one and if some ppl feel offend sorry for that.

i always wondered, what those people that write a large text without a break are thinking.
its not fun to read such heavy block texts.
it takes like 5 seconds to place text breaks.

ehlena

to come back to vote window...

If I want to vote for BOTH top (using middle click to open in new window), windows doesn't get off ;)
Why am I more annoyed than a player that will vote once (with a normal click, windows get off, at least till next session in dnet forum)

Demonsfall

Quote from: Kikolina on June 06, 2009, 11:15:36 AM
hehe with all ur time u dont have while fixing hb, u prefer to answer 1 by 1 on msn/pm than 1 post on announcement/in topic where ppl asks for it? prefer to write these long posts fighting for a simple answer "it was nerfed, its not working correct" or as u said "we have no idea what happend and our hands are locked"?

not to mention when i pmed track in game for like xy times i had no answer..

as i wrote upthere, i can fidn u topics where NIGHTMARE people are asking for it without an asnwer, anyway what kind of bullshit is it that only ppl that plays there can ask for stuff? like u re not from usa/england u cant use english lol.. wer all playing the same game..

after seeing how our beloved leaders are thinking i m rly not surpriced where we are  :D
Maybe you should think for a bit before you even post about that.

Since for your information I'm a forums Mod, and that's the only thing I do, I control forums.

I'm a bit tired of answering to every topic saying I either don't know why, or any other sort like answer, NM players know this, because I've already told them dozens of times. Besides that I do in fact have a personal life, still studying and in the same time working to pay for my studies, so if you would excuse me for the lack of free time to respond to every topic I see fit.

I answer to anyone when I am able to help, when I can't, I don't, not anymore. It's getting a bit tiresome answering 200 topics and PM's every day.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

kvkun2

Quote from: Kikolina on June 06, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
3 and yea if u re 2 tired u may pass ur job to someone who has more time for it ;)
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/120/b/d/cloud__D_by_000sakura000.gif

Demonsfall

Quote from: Kikolina on June 06, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
first of all i d like to say u didnt answer even one point of my post so i dont know why u even quoted me..
but since u already show ur new statments i ll answer them

1 therefor exsist a place called announcement when u post 1 thing once and everybody reads it no ? and stop shit about tiredness, i already compared u the time and brain cells u spend for writing a flame post or answering the question (even saying, i dont know what happend, warn ppl, w/e)
2 and its funny how u are changing ur own opinion every single min, 1 page ago whole ur community was consisting on pm/msn which obviously takes more time than an answered post on forum that about 300 ppl reads at a time, and now suddenly u ran out of time to answer a pm (not that its a good way of communicating with 8k players that u re saying so proudly we have with studying on ur back..
3 and yea if u re 2 tired u may pass ur job to someone who has more time for it ;)
1. Announcement exists for GM's, I'm not a GM, so I have no reason to post there.
2. It's funny how you apparently got nothing better to do than bother a forums Moderator from a different server on which you don't even play.
3. Won't happen.

Ashlynn

It's a bit late, since I don't believe anyone will do anything about voting now, but I have an idea which I've seen on one server...

You wasn't forced to vote in the way we've got here.. You can vote and after each vote you can select your character and this char will have +20 recommend points.

It is cool, you can vote every day, everyone will be happy.. Server would go up, new ppl will maybe come, you would have blue name... :)

Think about it :) I know you will not anyway, because it is too much work :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired