Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadghamor

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
Actually i do inform ppl of NM about everything at least once in a 72h
No1 abuse my gm panel ever!
I am telling more then Hi everybody i am still alive ever day and much much more then that, so i am not a lazy one! So please vote for DN as it is for NM, and maybe is time to think of coming to NM finally?
and that is so difficult to do? even half of your work wuold be appreciated...

kidicarus

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 05:33:54 PM
especially since every time I stick my nose out of town on NM, I get pk'd

Your lucky.... i have trouble finding ppl to flag on me.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

wildpussy

remove the "x10" from list, that one was closed long ago...

and bring the wannabe hellbound to all servers, other way you have bullshit written there....

freezoid1

Quote from: Futile on June 02, 2009, 01:17:13 PM
Why would Dragon players vote for Dragonnetwork?
Seriously?
Of course we know that there are on going bug fixes. but have we been told so? No.

We didnt get any information. All the informations are not official, its just rumours.
+1 this is one of most worst things on this server's.... ok i mean dragon 15x...
on other servers u go to their main site and u see:
"NEWS:
fixed: xxxxx
fixed: yyyyyyy
now working: zzzzz
...."
i think its one of the most powerful things to let ppl come here

and dont tell me "then go to this servers!" becouse i cant imagine playing l2 not on DN... and thats why im too trying to put all this "important shit" to you heads

btw +1 vote (for NM) for u Track  ;)

ChillyWilly

Quote from: kidicarus on June 02, 2009, 05:48:48 PM
Your lucky.... i have trouble finding ppl to flag on me.

your problem is, you want it...  try being a strictly pve player, and they won't leave you alone!! lol

ChillyWilly

Quote from: freezoid1 on June 02, 2009, 06:00:49 PM
+1 this is one of most worst things on this server's.... ok i mean dragon 15x...
on other servers u go to their main site and u see:
"NEWS:
fixed: xxxxx
fixed: yyyyyyy
now working: zzzzz
...."
i think its one of the most powerful things to let ppl come here

and dont tell me "then go to this servers!" becouse i cant imagine playing l2 not on DN... and thats why im too trying to put all this "important shit" to you heads

btw +1 vote (for NM) for u Track  ;)

ok, ONE vote (and only one) just for Track

TomekAlmighty

Leave dragon and join NM, many people did that and most of them stayed at NM, so really what are you waiting for?

Now seriously i dont get how the hell can you just continue playing on dragon when there is so much corruption. Do you just ignore it that the gm there plays on the server, helps your enemies and bans his enemies for no specific reason? Zomg, freak the few years of playing, trade your gear or sell it for NM. Are you seriously hoping for better days on dragon?  ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

digunan

Honestly Track is one of best GM NM ever had, but...always have one but. Until 1 weeks i always vote - one time from work, one time from home - so 2 vote every one day . Now i stop - and let me tell you Track why. Cuz i feel disapointed. 2 weeks that topic was in first page on NM section: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,189524.0.html - in general - im sure that you saw. But no answer from you. I understand - that is not donator function, but in start on HB this work, after this misterious was diasabled/bugged - i try to get your attention at least for answer - something like - i don't know;i don't care;dont ask me - but nothing. I feel disapointed cuz here have few assliker and when they start to cry to you for something stupid you always give them atention - when i ask you for something usefull - and nothing. Nvm - i respect Drake's and your good work, but my votes stoped for now - someday may be you will learn to give attention to us -  normal players - not only to asslikers and donators only ( btw imo donators ofc deserve attention) and in this day i will start to vote again ( like alyws till now)
Good luck and best wishes in that hard work.

Dayman

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
this is just a reminder to vote 1x per day
make it appear once per day not once per session as it is now

freezoid1

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 02, 2009, 06:10:58 PM
Leave dragon and join NM, many people did that and most of them stayed at NM, so really what are you waiting for?

Now seriously i dont get how the hell can you just continue playing on dragon when there is so much corruption. Do you just ignore it that the gm there plays on the server, helps your enemies and bans his enemies for no specific reason? Zomg, freak the few years of playing, trade your gear or sell it for NM. Are you seriously hoping for better days on dragon?  ::)
if its to me i tell u now im on arena

Futile

A Dayly news line will do much better then this Ad.
Especially since most disabled the Ad by now.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: digunan on June 02, 2009, 06:11:34 PM
Honestly Track is one of best GM NM ever had, but...always have one but. Until 1 weeks i always vote - one time from work, one time from home - so 2 vote every one day . Now i stop - and let me tell you Track why. Cuz i feel disapointed. 2 weeks that topic was in first page on NM section: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,189524.0.html - in general - im sure that you saw. But no answer from you. I understand - that is not donator function, but in start on HB this work, after this misterious was diasabled/bugged - i try to get your attention at least for answer - something like - i don't know;i don't care;dont ask me - but nothing. I feel disapointed cuz here have few assliker and when they start to cry to you for something stupid you always give them atention - when i ask you for something usefull - and nothing. Nvm - i respect Drake's and your good work, but my votes stoped for now - someday may be you will learn to give attention to us -  normal players - not only to asslikers and donators only ( btw imo donators ofc deserve attention) and in this day i will start to vote again ( like alyws till now)
Good luck and best wishes in that hard work.
Dude do u know how much i  have requests per day, really a LOT, i didint ignore your msg i just need to time to handle them all, anyway thx for votes and ill reply to you asap since i really dont need to ignore just need to find a solution to fix and then i reply you when i have something to reply with.
thx
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]