Web Analytics
2 computers conect by 1 router= 1 IP

News:

Main Menu

2 computers conect by 1 router= 1 IP

Started by seregas, June 06, 2009, 10:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seregas

>:( :( :'( ignor agein & delete topic but dont know for WHAT it so hard to answer what happend with my IP. I dont use L2W i dont login more than 2 box

seregas

if our 2 computer have 1 IP in world web so my 2 box + my brother 2 box it 4 box or it 2 to 2???

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: seregas on June 06, 2009, 10:37:29 PM
>:( :( :'( ignor agein & delete topic but dont know for WHAT it so hard to answer what happend with my IP. I dont use L2W i dont login more than 2 box
Hey dude i am really trying to understand, but i simply cant!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gunit

Quote from: seregas on June 06, 2009, 10:51:33 PM
if our 2 computer have 1 IP in world web so my 2 box + my brother 2 box it 4 box or it 2 to 2???
try to explain it in ur own idiom and perhaps someone can understand what u're saying and translate into english
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

seregas

for us with the brother of 2 computers connected to a 1 provider of the internet through router and on it have a 1 external IP address if we both will play 2 boxes that will learn 4 boxes on 1 IP address or 2 boxes for 2 persons?

seregas

it is possible to check up my IP address and know for what he was baned and whether there was he baned in general can problem not nearly herein I can not enter in a game already 2 weeks

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on June 07, 2009, 03:59:55 AM
Hey dude i am really trying to understand, but i simply cant!

he's trying to say that he and his brother are both playing L2 and he wanna know that if they both dualbox if it will be seen as 2x Dualbox or as Multi Boxing (4x) cause 2 players are in 1 house and with the same ip adress. (correct me if im wrong)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

seregas

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 07, 2009, 10:02:03 AM
he's trying to say that he and his brother are both playing L2 and he wanna know that if they both dualbox if it will be seen as 2x Dualbox or as Multi Boxing (4x) cause 2 players are in 1 house and with the same ip adress. (correct me if im wrong)

yes you rights. Now I want to know whether there is our IP address in the list of violators and if it is  not that why I can not enter on the server of NM, but on ARENA can without problems

Brevv

Quote from: seregas on June 07, 2009, 10:10:17 AM

yes you rights. Now I want to know whether there is our IP address in the list of violators and if it is  not that why I can not enter on the server of NM, but on ARENA can without problems

its a double edge, u could use 4x box solo, and brother does not exist, u can use l2, and brother and 2x PC on same IP is only a excuse. if ur bots was acting like a walker... than its a fair ban. and i am pretty sure that its first option in stakes  ;)

seregas

Quote from: Brevv on June 07, 2009, 10:49:51 AM
its a double edge, u could use 4x box solo, and brother does not exist, u can use l2, and brother and 2x PC on same IP is only a excuse. if ur bots was acting like a walker... than its a fair ban. and i am pretty sure that its first option in stakes  ;)

we can prove that us 2 men on 1 IP  for example can do model pvp or anything yet all that will say

Stojian

I have the same question  but like this:  3 pc   in 1 router ... with no dual box the pc s ( 1 l2 open in every pc) legal or ilegal?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: seregas on June 07, 2009, 10:53:54 AM
we can prove that us 2 men on 1 IP  for example can do model pvp or anything yet all that will say
You can have only 2 chars from IP , and i dont care if you have 100 pcs, this is my final decision and dont open any more of topics these kind.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]