Web Analytics
Reduce pvp dmg up to 50% - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Reduce pvp dmg up to 50%

Started by dusaka, June 07, 2009, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightShade01

when ur mage got mana down .. ure DEAD !! so u can't make EMANA instant ?? 100 MP ?? no RE-Delay need :)
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

Furesy

Quote from: NightShade01 on June 08, 2009, 10:25:50 AM
when ur mage got mana down .. ure DEAD !! so u can't make EMANA instant ?? 100 MP ?? no RE-Delay need :)
There are classes called EE and SE, which are also known as rechargers, try use them, than just make nukers.

horass

Quote from: NightShade01 on June 08, 2009, 10:25:50 AM

elixir of mental strenght mby?
plz stop posting new bs, if u dont know how to manage ur char its ur problem, or simple make another one. stop crying

muahahahahahahaha

dusaka

what do you prefer  15-20 sec pvp  or pvp where u can use all possibility on your  character...
where u can learn how to play smart,how to survive and where pvp it's not consist from 2 hits

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

Jeri

It was suggested many times already and I don't think this one will change it somehow.
As for the problem, it's caused by sub system and the uter retardness of some players. Some people just feel like Lineage is their life and they naturaly wish to be succesful thus fullbuffing them selves all the time (whish is not that hard since all you need is SpS/Ee and Se/Bd behind your ass and you're almost fully buffed and hell... even I can log dualbox :P ) which results in their enemies dying, logging their dual boxes as well and ... here you go, another fullbuffed idiot running down the roads ;)
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Saorin

Quote from: Jeri on June 08, 2009, 09:02:11 PM
It was suggested many times already and I don't think this one will change it somehow.
As for the problem, it's caused by sub system and the uter retardness of some players. Some people just feel like Lineage is their life and they naturaly wish to be succesful thus fullbuffing them selves all the time (whish is not that hard since all you need is SpS/Ee and Se/Bd behind your ass and you're almost fully buffed and hell... even I can log dualbox :P ) which results in their enemies dying, logging their dual boxes as well and ... here you go, another fullbuffed idiot running down the roads ;)

lol you guys are gonna sink so low to bitch about how people can fullbuff themselves.... we all knwo the game is more fun when you're fullbuffed getting the maximum out of your char, and as for -50% in pvp, it's some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard.   
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

kuko

Quote from: Saorin on June 09, 2009, 03:32:45 AM
lol you guys are gonna sink so low to bitch about how people can fullbuff themselves.... we all knwo the game is more fun when you're fullbuffed getting the maximum out of your char, and as for -50% in pvp, it's some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard.   
coz u are one of the dumbest shits here
try to think a bit
no just flames
and if u don't have something smart to tell us(abut the topic) pl just leave