News:

Main Menu

The New BlackArmy 6 [PVP Movie]

Started by Nande, June 26, 2009, 10:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nande

download link:
http://files.filefront.com/The+New+BlackArmy+6wmv/;13932762;/fileinfo.html

Frapsed by not me. Edited on my wooden PC, so i didn't use effects cuz preview mode lagged like hell and hard to do something what looks good if you don't even see whats happening :D (it caused some mistakes too, but i hope you won't see too much of them) :D

Lenght: 19min 21sec
Size: 725 MB

More coming soon.
L2 carreer finished.

WujekDobraRada

Imo low movie, too long actions, sieges and farming only, and that guy who frapsed it - F11 ftw, this is new BA xDxDxD
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Nande

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on June 27, 2009, 08:41:51 PM
Imo low movie, too long actions, sieges and farming only, and that guy who frapsed it - F11 ftw, this is new BA xDxDxD

f11? :D

the reason why he frapsed 99% sieges, cuz hard to get good party with sh/sk when there aren't any action.
L2 carreer finished.

doremi

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Nande on June 27, 2009, 08:44:40 PM
f11? :D

the reason why he frapsed 99% sieges, cuz hard to get good party with sh/sk when there aren't any action.

Y, i saw :P Most of the time he hadn't even emp/acu... anyway sh/sk is cool now, shield of faith ftw :> It's better that 3rd or 4th sps/ee in pt :P

And that F11 is hotkey. Check what i ment ;d
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Nande

HP potion ownz :D and as u can see it made not now and in IL wasn't cool :D
L2 carreer finished.

WujekDobraRada

Dadghamor

he used only sh skill....and deflect...with my bp/pal i'm able to use at least more skill >_>

Nande

L2 carreer finished.

Dadghamor

sry....maybe was already aslept >_>