Started by SysTemHacK, June 10, 2009, 09:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 15, 2009, 05:26:21 AM
lol, loliz0r,lul, lolito!
1) if u pay more u take more, is donate system
2) ppl already crying about som
3) u compare items with skills WTF?
4) u can use  yr super augs outside oly so yr coins didnt lost...

a i forgot ofc, when track fix it propably all sws/ee will be self-deleted  cause  out oly they are just SHITS  with legs
so if u take that way  u  lost some coins ::)

as u said when u pay more u get more. draks wants ppl to donate for coins to get good augs .
so keep crying its fixed nothing more to fix
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Mohit0

Quote from: lucifsg on June 15, 2009, 02:49:00 PM
as u said when u pay more u get more. draks wants ppl to donate for coins to get good augs .
so keep crying its fixed nothing more to fix

we ll see

there is life before death?

cristianvernal

so the era of the clones shall beggin?

lucif u want all the ppl with the same char at olys?!, how boring cna that be, its allrdy  boring watching agil kill and kill and kill.....

there is some ppl that enjoy playing with their very first chars and they wont have a chance to have fun at olympiads, or see their chars shinning....

ps. imo the cry me a river posts r pure spam....

xmaaadx

SysTemHacK

Quote from: XForCE on June 15, 2009, 04:15:50 AM
they would be so dam rich :o !

xD
LOL , I think u will never get ur windows CD back xDD !!
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

XForCE

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 16, 2009, 07:57:20 AM
LOL , I think u will never get ur windows CD back xDD !!

Omg , why ? !? !?

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
it was close to y heart :(

klepa

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 11:27:04 AM
Only Me, Agil, and Kazi reached the huge amount of pts on a sws ee, which is 1K+, others are limited to 50 like godoffarmer, adfontes, ridemydk's sws ee too, forgot his name, evergrey too, there are even more sws ee, they just tried, failed, quit.
Class like me and kazi will always roll sws sr, an archer needs full buffs to 1v1, or at least PP+dance.
Quit it, i am done seeing you crying a river everywhere, if you want to go oly go make a char that stands a chance at oly instead of crying the shit out of you like that 'blablabla mana 20 s' freaking pathetic shit, yes you are a retard, i do claim it.
Point is, your freaking sws sr will NEVER stand a chance at oly, can you freaking get it ?
Want to join oly? make the so called oly bot or gtfo, system won't adapt to you, you will adapt to the system no matter how freaking lazy you are.
Now, the part i enjoyed the most.
Yes, we got paid, for instance, nostradamus paid me 15 coin for 150 olympaid pts, he paid agil 20 coin for 150 oly pts too, and he paid drakslord the same !
Aye ! 55 coin for his hero statu ! but he was the one that ended the month with the biggest amount of points men ! AH ! FACTS ARE FACTS !
Ah this month he bought 8 points.....with 3 coins ! aye, you got my word !
Oh, we had a deal with some other guy, funny hu, wait wait ! focus ! you are going to love it, here you go :
Catos gave us bogs, why?
well the trade was : 'give us 50% of your bogs and we won't transfer on your class ( pr)'
Isn't it freaking great? not moving a finger and getting paid (jeez, i forgot the accept trade part)? aye, life is unfair, corruption is everywhere, stupidness aswell, be our fighter, be our man, FIGHT FOR HUMANKIND !

ohh yeah, class-based oly has been removed because of transfer, and now NM have the best-transfer times :o >:(

..... а вы мне ещё за Севастополь ответите!!!

KmD

The only normal solution for this shit is playing class based games (which are closed so T_T)
And in my opinion (i know that it's possible, because it was implemented on frintezza so) make a oly games with the main chars only (so 1 class, 1 pack of skills, banch of strategies, no overpower, ncosft's balance and etc)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Diabolical

Quote from: KmD on July 09, 2009, 12:23:42 PM
ncosft's balance and etc)

there ios no balance in ncsoft
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]