This hERO need a break - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

This hERO need a break

Started by Oblique, June 10, 2009, 11:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

Quote from: lucifsg on June 11, 2009, 04:50:48 AM
omg i didnt know that he actually goes out of town. please gimme a pm next time u see him at golky XD

Why do u think he is spamming non-stop "WTS Horns"?Coz of no RL.
Or actually his RL is in Aden and near every quest golky.
Nothing personal Draks but 99% of ppl that I know said that u are aways online 24/7 so don't tell me u are not w/o RL
aaah and
LOL "Why u pk me" :D

Endorama

why do we have to discuss things that r obvious to every1?draks is even worse than the most retarded peeps that were in this community,why?simply coz the other morons were at least not fighting with their allys,but i cant say the same for our "do u know who i am".
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Deathsoul

Draks, stop crying. You pk us at every golky (alligator island) when we got the mob almost down. Now we pk you and you start crying? Try not to thousand-box and try to play fair instead of opening 20 bots please.

Me = gladies and i think I STOLE YOUR HORN :D and i did

Quote from: lucifsg on June 11, 2009, 04:50:48 AM
omg i didnt know that he actually goes out of town. please gimme a pm next time u see him at golky XD

When you see scorpionking on the stairs in aden, you know that golky is up on 1 of the 5 places. Youll see him at every golky arround here pking ppl on the last moment. Thats what we call NEEDY, but he never greeds or give someone the horn.

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 03:28:21 AM
1000x box are better , if u can't ask me ( draks can u give us last hit ? better way is pk ?) so i will pk ur (i mean green or w/e ) mates at all golkies now .

btw dont make spam topic like that.
cry more

Deathsoul

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:17:58 AM
You Live  at he Olympiad , guess where i from have horns .  i don't  think so from air?

Use the brain it is not I pk of people, only my friends

Btw When golky alive i know from a lot of ppl , i don't need  camp then

Cry Moar
You are a group, a party, that means you are accompliced, and i bet its not your friend (atleast i hope so, because else he wont have a life either) because hes always near you when golky is up, so is your 3 buffers.

and oh, i forget ur summoner

Deathsoul

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:24:01 AM
Use the brain do you know when they with are me? After resetting of the server because then oneself golkies alive......

Btw. Where from you knew that he was three of us? Are u camping golkies?

freak, please talk NORMAL english so i could understand you better or can someone help me translate it?

And if you mean, i want the horn so i kill golky, camping then yes im camping.

Deathsoul

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:33:07 AM
Somehow all the time did you find out and now you can see some problems? don't be funny , hahaha

Ok, i still dont understand you but i want to say one thing or two.

If i where camping (what you say), then i was camping. But that isnt worse then quadro-boxing.

Diver

Deathsoul

Quote from: Diver on June 11, 2009, 09:42:48 AM
Golky heine go go go xD
Cant, im on school shit! Cant camp now!!

NightShade01

Lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D draks u are so noob .. haha ( you have hero title ) and ..?
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

Javardsnegger

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:17:58 AM
You Live  at he Olympiad , guess where i from have horns .  i don't  think so from air?

Use the brain it is not I pk of people, only my friends

Btw When golky alive i know from a lot of ppl , i don't need  camp then

Cry Moar

Let us not forget from Draks one person isn't playing, only two.

Btw . How are Feel ur PC ?

Omg, i readed this post like 10 times and i still don't understand wtf you say!

You say you pk greenies everty time you see us! Dude do you have the skills to match your mouth? Or is it b/c you'r hero (dunno how you menaged to get status, maybe you gave 20 dc to some1) that you are the strongest in l2??

If i where you i would chose my words carfully next time, cause dude, you pk ppl around cows all the time, do you see them cry a river like you do?

Comon now, you do to others, others do to you, thats the game. Be a sports now.

Kisses adn hughs
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

DePayens

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 03:28:21 AMso i will pk ur (i mean green or w/e ) mates at all golkies now .

you mean you'll try to pk.
Pm me ig if you'd like to close the topic:P just for fun ofcz:D

Always remember that friendship is something different from asslicking.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Sephiroth

Draks,u'r a fail urself.Just ur sig is pathetic.U'r pathetic.

Keep being so lame