Web Analytics
DNET-Set/Dynasty-Set

News:

Main Menu

DNET-Set/Dynasty-Set

Started by hcd, June 11, 2009, 07:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcd

Since the first ... had their dynasty-set in Interlude there was a big discussion about make them craftable. They said "soon" we could spoil the keymats and recipes from mobs. When we talked about this, we talked about the same dynasty-sets, the ones you can donate for.

Now (or if it is not implemented, "soon") we can craft dynasty sets. But those are not the ones we talked about. The ones we talked about, you just re-named to "DNET-Sets." Do you want to joke us?!?

I've seen a similar technique of a few retarded e-bay scammers. They sell for example a pair of shoes (expensive ones for 178 $). When the auction is ended the send a package the buyer pays the money. And when the buyer opens the package, he finds an empty shoes-box. He looks back to the auction and yes, the seller changed the discription after the auction => "shoes-box."

Now I'm curious what those ominous "Dynasty-Armors" will have as stats. Dynasty as on retail maybe? Or will you change this name in the last second, like: "Dynasty-Set" => "Devotion Set"?
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

NightShade01

Quote from: hcd on June 11, 2009, 07:54:22 PM
Since the first ... had their dynasty-set in Interlude there was a big discussion about make them craftable. They said "soon" we could spoil the keymats and recipes from mobs. When we talked about this, we talked about the same dynasty-sets, the ones you can donate for.

Now (or if it is not implemented, "soon") we can craft dynasty sets. But those are not the ones we talked about. The ones we talked about, you just re-named to "DNET-Sets." Do you want to joke us?!?

I've seen a similar technique of a few retarded e-bay scammers. They sell for example a pair of shoes (expensive ones for 178 $). When the auction is ended the send a package the buyer pays the money. And when the buyer opens the package, he finds an empty shoes-box. He looks back to the auction and yes, the seller changed the discription after the auction => "shoes-box."

Now I'm curious what those ominous "Dynasty-Armors" will have as stats. Dynasty as on retail maybe? Or will you change this name in the last second, like: "Dynasty-Set" => "Devotion Set"?

DNET sets give some Vesper bonuses haha
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

Zidkon

Curious of Bonus?

DYANSTY HEAVY

Dynasty Breast Plate
Con-1, Str+1, P. Def +4.6%, MaxHP +418. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Breast Plate - Shield Master
Str-2, Con+2, Physical Defense Power +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 effect. Darkness resistance is increased +8, received Heal is increased +3%. Shock resistance is increased. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Weapon Master
Con-2, Str+2, P. Atk +5.4%, MaxHP +492. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, Critical Damage Chance. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Force Master
Con-2, Str+1, Dex+1, P. Atk. +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 Effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. MP consumption of the active skill is decreased. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Bard
Con-2, Str+2, Physical Defense Power +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. MP consumption is decreased when song and dance skills are used. Shield defense rate is increased.

---------------
---------------

DYANSTY LIGHT

Dynasty Leather Armor
Con-1, Dex+1, Accuracy +1.72, Evasion +1.72, MaxHP +418. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Leather Armor - Dagger Master
Con-2, Dex+2, Evasion +4.3, Maximum HP +492 Effect. Darkness Resistance is increased by +8. Hold resistance and Atk. Spd. are increased.

Dynasty Leather Armor - Bow Master
Con-2, Dex+2, Accuracy +4.3, Maximum MP +321 Effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. Atk. Spd. and MP recovery are increased.

---------------
---------------

DYANSTY ROBE

Dynasty Tunic
Int-1, Men+1, Casting Spd. +12%, Maximum MP +257. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Tunic - Healer
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase amount of heal, increase magic cancel rate.

Dynasty Tunic - Enchanter
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, decrease MP consumption, decrease magic cancel rate.

Dynasty Tunic - Summoner
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase P. Atk., P. Def.

Dynasty Tunic - Wizard
Int+2, Wit+1, Men-2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase stun resistance, increase M. Atk.

------------------
------------------

Thats what is write on description of those items, don't know what real effect does they hav, but or drake hasn't actuallize those item description or he will leave that.

Personally i think those Dynasty Sets ar just sh1t compared to DNET Set obviously, and not just that, i prefeer put Dark Crystal Robe Set to my mage than that sh1t of Dynsty Robe.

stanko

Quote from: Zidkon on June 12, 2009, 12:12:33 AM
Curious of Bonus?

DYANSTY HEAVY

Dynasty Breast Plate
Con-1, Str+1, P. Def +4.6%, MaxHP +418. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Breast Plate - Shield Master
Str-2, Con+2, Physical Defense Power +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 effect. Darkness resistance is increased +8, received Heal is increased +3%. Shock resistance is increased. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Weapon Master
Con-2, Str+2, P. Atk +5.4%, MaxHP +492. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, Critical Damage Chance. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Force Master
Con-2, Str+1, Dex+1, P. Atk. +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 Effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. MP consumption of the active skill is decreased. Shield defense rate is increased.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Bard
Con-2, Str+2, Physical Defense Power +5.4%, Maximum HP +492 effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. MP consumption is decreased when song and dance skills are used. Shield defense rate is increased.

---------------
---------------

DYANSTY LIGHT

Dynasty Leather Armor
Con-1, Dex+1, Accuracy +1.72, Evasion +1.72, MaxHP +418. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Leather Armor - Dagger Master
Con-2, Dex+2, Evasion +4.3, Maximum HP +492 Effect. Darkness Resistance is increased by +8. Hold resistance and Atk. Spd. are increased.

Dynasty Leather Armor - Bow Master
Con-2, Dex+2, Accuracy +4.3, Maximum MP +321 Effect. Darkness resistance is increased by +8. Atk. Spd. and MP recovery are increased.

---------------
---------------

DYANSTY ROBE

Dynasty Tunic
Int-1, Men+1, Casting Spd. +12%, Maximum MP +257. Darkness Resistance +6

Dynasty Tunic - Healer
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase amount of heal, increase magic cancel rate.

Dynasty Tunic - Enchanter
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, decrease MP consumption, decrease magic cancel rate.

Dynasty Tunic - Summoner
Int-2, Men+2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase P. Atk., P. Def.

Dynasty Tunic - Wizard
Int+2, Wit+1, Men-2, Casting Spd. +15%, Maximum MP +321. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase stun resistance, increase M. Atk.

------------------
------------------

Thats what is write on description of those items, don't know what real effect does they hav, but or drake hasn't actuallize those item description or he will leave that.

Personally i think those Dynasty Sets ar just sh1t compared to DNET Set obviously, and not just that, i prefeer put Dark Crystal Robe Set to my mage than that sh1t of Dynsty Robe.
As I know these red are main bonuses of set which consider having: helmet,armor - upper and lower, boots and gloves,
and the other bonuses are from shoulders which u can change if u are e.g. wizard, summoner etc. to get wanted bonuses for wanted class.
Correct me if I'm wrong
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Zidkon

Quote from: stanko on June 12, 2009, 09:10:00 AM
As I know these red are main bonuses of set which consider having: helmet,armor - upper and lower, boots and gloves,
and the other bonuses are from shoulders which u can change if u are e.g. wizard, summoner etc. to get wanted bonuses for wanted class.
Correct me if I'm wrong

Emm, i took this info from itemname .dat file, really i just found this out of items that had bonus there, if u want i make another look to the file and check for some other item specific of dynasty to check for more bonus.

----

EDITED:

Dynasty Breast Plate - Increases P. Def./Max HP/effectiveness of HP recovery magic/Resistance to Shock.
Dynasty Breast Plate - Increases P. Atk/Max HP/Critical Rate/Resistance to dark attacks/Critical Damage.
Dynasty Breast Plate - Increases P. Atk./Max HP/dark resistance. MP consumption decreases.
Dynasty Breast Plate - Attack ability/Maximum HP/Tolerance to Darkness attributes increase. Consumption of MP decreases.
Dynasty Leather Armor - Increases Evasion Rate./ Max HP/Attack Speed/Resistance to Hold
Dynasty Leather Armor - Increases Accuracy/Max MP/Attack Speed/MP Recovery Rate/Resistance to Dark Attack.
Dynasty Tunic - Increases Cast Speed/Max MP/Heal Power/Resistance to Dark Attack, and decreases magic cancel rate against damage.
Dynasty Tunic - Increases Cast Speed/Max MP/Resistance to Dark Attack, and decreases consumed MP/magic cancel rate against damage.
Dynasty Tunic - Increases Cast Speed/ Max MP/P. Atk./P. Def./Resistance to Dark Attack.
Dynasty Tunic - Increases Cast Speed/ Max MP/M. Atk./Resistance to Dark Attack.

Dynasty Breast Plate - Increases P. Def./ Max HP/Resistance to Dark Attack.
Dynasty Leather Armor - Increases P. Atk./Evasion Rate/Max HP/Resistance to Dark Attack.
Dynasty Leather Armor - Increases P. Atk./ Max HP/dark resistance. MP consumption decreases.
Dynasty Leather Armor - Increases P. Atk/Max HP/Critical Rate/Critical Damage/Resistance to dark attacks.
Dynasty Tunic - Increases Cast Speed/ Max MP/Resistance to Dark Attack.

I found this bonus from skillname .dat file, so this ar SET bonuses, i dont find any shoulders, maybe giv me item name of those shoulders i look for em :S