Web Analytics
HB island mobs

News:

Main Menu

HB island mobs

Started by Kwas, June 16, 2009, 10:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwas

mobs on HB are 10x times stronger. drop rate are the same :) so 10x times tronger mobs = 10 times longer play to have atod and mats= 10 times lover drop rate :) = no more any dynasty items on serv ( only donnation) = less players    this 800 ppl is not becous of hollydays is becous u keep freaking with ppl all time and they simply quit/dont play.    ftom ftrxbm more and moore ppl stop play or dont log anymore ;/   no Icarus quest ( u made it dont work after 10 days)  naw craft dynasty = 10x times more difficult ,  no elemental stone no frinteza no steel citadel. 30% of skills dont work.

think about it a little its not fair. i know its DN but dont let to situation DN = trash.

Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Sephiroth

This server started to die the day C4 was gone.

iroquis

yep very true, but if you compared retail as it is now to retail in prelude/c2 then... lineage 2 as a game died a long time ago =) of course no one here had the chance of real pvp..ah those were the days pvps i will never forget...although i agree with this increase.. it's not helping the situation any at all besides why take the time nerfing something or buffing it to make things harder when there's a long ass list of bugs and other things that need more attention...just curious why it was so important to increase their stats it's not like people were gearing fast LOL

iNs

well, sadly, he's right.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Rudi

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 16, 2009, 10:05:53 PM
This server started to die the day C4 was gone.

thats 100% true. sry track, but however you say, since IL came is DN oriented for donations 2much.
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kwas on June 16, 2009, 10:04:18 PM
mobs on HB are 10x times stronger. drop rate are the same :) so 10x times tronger mobs = 10 times longer play to have atod and mats= 10 times lover drop rate :) = no more any dynasty items on serv ( only donnation) = less players    this 800 ppl is not becous of hollydays is becous u keep freaking with ppl all time and they simply quit/dont play.    ftom ftrxbm more and moore ppl stop play or dont log anymore ;/   no Icarus quest ( u made it dont work after 10 days)  naw craft dynasty = 10x times more difficult ,  no elemental stone no frinteza no steel citadel. 30% of skills dont work.

think about it a little its not fair. i know its DN but dont let to situation DN = trash.

Sry but u are whine tard, instead of whining did u check drop of HB mobs now? (for 2h i got 16 parts) / it is beacause of holidays like every year it was/icarus quest is implemented on random (same npc as dynasty) but then again what do u expect 100% drop!?!?!?!!?!? use brain plz/crafting was never easy tthats why is called crafting/ elemental stones will be implemented as well as everything else just need time (we implemented HB 3 weeks ago) same goes for frinttezza which is working already (just i need to implement it). so before thinking of ur ass at 1st time cause u cant make icarus from 1st try look the facts around , and then again u can always choose to leave to some better place cause only thing you do is whine whine and whine did you helped on any fix or anything ..... doubt...

Thats why ur topic is called HB island mobs and not general issues, cause u think only about it 24/7
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kwas

track day after day i think u dont grow up yeap.   U flame ppl like little kid.   U telling go play on other serv..
u talking frintezza soon will be fixed ( i hope so and wish u gl)   but u telling it  since 1,5 year.   U tell i act lie little kid. 3 ppl can kill evil weapons and only 1 recept. u made drop 0,001 and u giving random dynasty parts ( i used 50 evil weapons and 0 icarus parts) .
u telling drop rate is ok. After one montch ALL clan dont have adamantine to try craft cheapest weapon !!!!  plx log ant try than comment. 
and i hope u are right about hollyday but many ppl writing on forum and telling in game other things.
u help any scamed person ?? u log to the game and flem nimradel, joking with 2 ppls who donate and thats all.
U never respect anyones questions. i know u have spam.  but  sometimes u can care a little.

many things are fuc ked up and pls consider them .
gn and peace :)
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Javardsnegger

Common now you can accuse Track of many things but "not caring" it's just not 1 of them! I know alot of ppl from other servers in Dn who would even donate to have him as Gm. Give them a break now, it's still soon to whine about things not working. What every1 wants is come back home, sit ass in front of pc, start playing and everything should be perfect ig. Not caring for a sec of all the work/time that this game takes.

As far as i'm concerned Track is doing a very good job.

Call it ass licking, call it what you want i don't give a fk*, it's just my 2 cents.

PAtience is a must!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kwas on June 17, 2009, 12:00:24 AM
track day after day i think u dont grow up yeap.   U flame ppl like little kid.   U telling go play on other serv..
u talking frintezza soon will be fixed ( i hope so and wish u gl)   but u telling it  since 1,5 year.   U tell i act lie little kid. 3 ppl can kill evil weapons and only 1 recept. u made drop 0,001 and u giving random dynasty parts ( i used 50 evil weapons and 0 icarus parts) .
u telling drop rate is ok. After one montch ALL clan dont have adamantine to try craft cheapest weapon !!!!  plx log ant try than comment. 
and i hope u are right about hollyday but many ppl writing on forum and telling in game other things.
u help any scamed person ?? u log to the game and flem nimradel, joking with 2 ppls who donate and thats all.
U never respect anyones questions. i know u have spam.  but  sometimes u can care a little.

many things are fuc ked up and pls consider them .
gn and peace :)
I have help a looooooot players and if anything i do here is helping all player with all i can , scamming is something that is against the rules seems scam it self is fault by that person , so i ban the scammer but i cant return items. Anyway when you say  i dont care about server and community i see there how wrong you are, really i dont even need to write why. Also you think when every day i help few players with xxxxxxxx reason i should make a topic on forum hmm?? However i let you do w/e you want like it or not i am simply sick of everything and u know what  I DONT CARE ANYMORE about anything. Thats all now complain moar
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kwas

ofc they are a lot of players u probably help. simply u never help me or my friends :)   
i dont spam yours msn . i  dont lick yours ass.   but i think sometimes many ppl have something interesting to say and it seams u listening only bigest morons on serv. ;/    i dont want bad for server or you. when i a writing i am writing becous i want funn, many players and that gives more money for yours work ( yes its yurs work imo and u should earn money, but becous of that sometimes u can be critisise)  i hope u made it all as good as it can be.  and ty for anserwing me :)  i feel better
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

kvkun

Quote from: Javardsnegger on June 17, 2009, 12:11:42 AM
Not caring for a sec of all the work/time that this game takes.

:D
Did you ask yourself how much money they got each month?
No one work for free , dont worry about them  :D
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!