Its our time to cry - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

Quote from: cofo on June 24, 2009, 11:59:38 PM
I lost over 100 points at today oly due to lethals - CAN U freakING CHANGE IT ? ITS NOT FAIR TO LOSE BY ONE HIT ???

sorry luv <3
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Gunit

Quote from: iNs on June 24, 2009, 11:55:29 PM
LAWL THIS RECENT UPDATE ( MP/HP not restorin at the start of fight) is undeniably retarded freaking idea, congratulations track.
what one ol/xx wc/xx can do at oly now?
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

iNs

Quote from: Gunit on June 25, 2009, 12:06:32 AM

basically, nothing
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Diabolical

Quote from: zthrx on June 24, 2009, 08:14:20 PM
because you shouldn't lose at all right?  8)  
yes plz nerf lethal badly, so you wont lose anymore, and you wont leave us coz NM is dying bcoz of lethal  :'(

i told u before .. u whine too much at forums and u dont actually play or watch oly .

i lose easily to ( ask those classes in case u dont believe )

- sps / ee    

- any pp / something .. whatever mage or fighter depends on how they buff themselves

- tyrants whatever ol or wc  and it depends on how pro they r

i win the weak classes like anyone else does .

its not my problem that i do well in oly with my class and im still able to kill some of them.. if u r jealous or something u can create one and try to compete with me , if not then keep whining without knowledge as usual

Quote from: Gunit on June 25, 2009, 12:06:32 AM

zealot and bison on 30% and barrier .. its every tyrant dream lol :D

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

PersonTRUE1

omg CRY TOPIC !!
give back mp on oly !! its fu** UP !! basicly everybody will leave server ......like me :)

One Live

U realise that...if u nerf dagers no1 will play it ? and 90% of all are mage/archers? Stop crying damn... if u want soo much that neft then let it be exclusif for oly but ont IG i cant lethal a shit not to mention other players... :/
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Mohit0

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 25, 2009, 01:09:35 AM
basicly everybody will leave server ......like me :)

that time is rly comming lol ::)

there is life before death?

Gunit

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

jorge

i agree that in oly it s kinda hard to beat a dagger user since the fight will end with lethal probably. but outside it s the only way  for a dagger to kill another player. how a th/pp for example (full buffed) can kill an ol/ne full buffed, or maybe some necro/pp?  the range of him is 900. dagger's 0, mage has a big advantage, until dagger gets near him the th/pp will have like 50% of his hp left. i got pp/th aw/se in dragon 15x. and ol/ne too and i know very well that daggers die before reach me out of oly. maybe lethal chance should have nerfed a little but not like Interlude. In interlude daggers had no chance.

kuko

Quote from: Diabolical on June 25, 2009, 12:15:40 AM

zealot and bison on 30% and barrier .. its every tyrant dream lol :D

not every

wildpussy

c4 was far better, for one no1 cared that much for oly (almost no profits anyway), and about classes that were owning (infinity:D):
th/pp, th/wk WITHOUT LETHAL!, sps/sws, SK/PS, sk/se, even pw/tk, necro/pp, necro/bishop, ee/es, then on end just before interlude i think they got to the point where a ty/de (some1 found out how to 30% hp in 10 seconds), sps/ee, and 1 bp/wk win all

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: wildpussy on June 25, 2009, 11:15:03 AM
c4 was far better, for one no1 cared that much for oly (almost no profits anyway), and about classes that were owning (infinity:D):
th/pp, th/wk WITHOUT LETHAL!, sps/sws, SK/PS, sk/se, even pw/tk, necro/pp, necro/bishop, ee/es, then on end just before interlude i think they got to the point where a ty/de (some1 found out how to 30% hp in 10 seconds), sps/ee, and 1 bp/wk win all

In c4 there were lots of chars owning far more than in interlude and hellbound.The most powerfull were bp/necro, sps/ee, necro/pp, ty/de, pp/pal
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"