Web Analytics
Informations about server unstability?

News:

Main Menu

Informations about server unstability?

Started by ehlena, June 16, 2009, 02:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehlena

Could we have some news on what is happening (except [bugfix]small fixes here and there)?
Is this asking too much?

(sorry if I can't go through all the forum while we can't access it 80% of time to look for news everywhere)

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Furesy

People wanted this transformation shit, now they got it.

Only downside is that the server crashes each 5 minutes, but hey! At least we can play my-little-pony in L2 whole day.

Futile

Quote from: Loader[NOTICE]
Today there will be some crash-parade, fixing some stability bugs. sorry.

why isnt it possible that only 1 server crashes?

serious question. if its about implementing something new, why cant it be tested on one?

Furesy

Quote from: Futile on June 16, 2009, 03:19:28 PM
why isnt it possible that only 1 server crashes?

serious question. if its about implementing something new, why cant it be tested on one?
Than you gona get "why our server is crashing? Test it on some other server!!!" at least now we got all servers crashing xd

Stunter13

ChillyWilly

so you're saying the crazy zoo in Aden was why I had to give up and just go to bed last night?
lolz
oh well, they'll get it fixed sooner or later, and I really needed to get to sleep anyway. ;D

LinK187

I saw scrolls of trasformation... aren't these trasnformations supposed to be a skill not a scroll?

ehlena

thx for news in loader. At least we know.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

LinK187

Intelegently, they should have a test server separate from the live servers. Only non buggy updates are implemented. It's what I do when I make modifications to my websites: try on test site, if it's good; implement on live site. if not; work out bugs and then implement on live site.

Anyone could run a l2 server on their home pc if all they're doing is testing. It's not like you need much bandwidth for like 1 to 20 people with builders. :\